Random! discussion

Random

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 7 comments Mod
Do you like Pineapple?! I LOVE PINEAPPLE!

message 2: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments yeah sarah pineaple is great...but y do u keep making all these random groups

message 3: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments hey i invited some of my friends to join this group

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments OMJ THEY HAVE TOASTERS THAT TELL YOU THE WEATHER!

message 5: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments um er...where did u hear that...its strange...BUT SO FREAKISHLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments I KNOW! Isn't that cool?!?

message 7: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments yeah so cool

message 8: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments hey sarah i'm on pg 194 starting ch 12 but i had to stop for dinner and stuff too and i had some icecream a few minutes ago and it was really good cuz it was chocolate!!! anyway the book is so good i just can't put it down!!! i'll have it finished tomorrow night for sure!!! maybe even tonight!! i'll email u when i finish!! of course then i'll just run into louies room and get the second but of course u no y it's just so good!!! =P

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments wow.

message 10: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (teamdimitrixxxchristianxxxadrian) | 1 comments hey sarah!
i hate the letter Q.Know why? Cuz it's copying O,but it's trying to look all fancy with it's little "tail".Bleh! Bad Q! BAD Q!

message 11: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 7 comments Mod
OMG! I hate the letter Q too! HA-HA! Oh and sorry guys i haven't been on Good Reads for a while

message 12: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments yes erin wow the hp books r awesome!!!

message 13: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments and u should no cuz u read 1-5 and my friend sarah (no sarah not u) told me the 7th was amazing!!!

message 14: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments Yeah, the first, like, 3 were good, and then Harry was all freaky and depressed and it was kinda scary cuz i was only in 4th grade or something.

message 15: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments Oh well they r like some of my fav books but I still have a lot to read so yeah cuz I'm still on the second

message 16: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments haha, have you read the epilogue to the 7th yet?

message 17: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments No but bronson was telling me all bout the books and stuff cuz he read them and I said to him "u read?" and he goes "yeah I no right" but then he told me his parents made him but he said they were really good so yeah and coming from bronson that is saying something u no oh and Sarah now I have that song from a very potter musical where ron and malfoy sing bout how they luv hermione stuck in my head

message 18: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments MALFOY LIKES HERMIONE?!?!?

message 19: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments No no no nvm I was just watching this thing on YouTube where he does but I just read something where in the books he doesn't

message 20: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments ok, good

message 21: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments this could mean danger I think I'm falling in love falling in love falling in love with hermione granger I found out the name of that song it's called danger granger

message 22: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments pest.

message 23: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments he he i'm listening to a diff song from the play right now... we must unite so we can fight turn the battle around times running out it's time to shout voldomort is going down

message 24: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments and i bet sarah doesn't think i'm a pest right sarah...or moaning myrtle if u don't no that that is her

message 25: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments why moaning myrtle?

message 26: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments Idk that's what she chose I no she wanted something that had to do with harry potter but I figured it would have something to do with ron

message 27: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments oh.
u need to check ur e-mail

message 28: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments K I will

message 29: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments good.
have u ever tried mahi mahi?

message 30: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments the fish...no but i no my parents had it while we were in hawaii

message 31: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments i like fish. they're so awesome and swimmish!

message 32: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments hahaha...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, what do we do? We swim!

message 33: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments ...

message 34: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments wat happened to the other people in this group?
do u guys like to swim, too?

message 35: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments I no Sarah isn't on offten so yeah

message 36: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments yes, but do they like to swim!?!

message 37: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments Huh I don't get it

message 38: by Erin (new)

Erin W. (14ewalsh) | 16 comments just keep swimming, swimming,swimming...