Bands > Paramore

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥

message 2: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ Me either

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

At first, I really didn't like Paramore, but they're growing on me. In a good way. Actually, I think I did like them, I just didn't want to admit it for some reason.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) see, i really like Paramore. but all their songs sound the same. they need to branch out a little

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Harbinger of ☠Doom☠ wrote: "see, i really like Paramore. but all their songs sound the same. they need to branch out a little"

I agree with that. My sister was listening to them in the car, and she played like three of their songs, but I didn't even know they were different until I listened to the words.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) yeah. i love the words. they have great lyrics. but Ignorance and Misery Business sound the same. no joke

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) ^^

message 9: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ Paramore is really good

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE PARAMORE. Not as much as the Stones though. Tee hee ^_^ I really really really want to buy Brand New Eyes, but I'm waiting for my birthday (February, ick!)

message 11: by Carlee Jane (new)

Carlee Jane (chycebelle) I like the songs I've heard, but what are some of you guys' favorites? I need some good references :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I recommend Brighter, Hallelujah, Misery Business, Conspiracy, Crushcrushcrush, and Ignorance.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't have the album, but I've heard and i liked Careful and Brick By Boring Brick.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, that's great. Sometimes i like having a song stuck in my head, but it depends on what it is.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Same here! I hate it when i don't know what the songs called or who it's by and i really really like it!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

It totally sucks! I'm always like, "what's this song called?" and my friends are usually like, "i don't know?" and I'm all, "you're a helpful lot, aren't you?"
I sounded so preppy right there, lol.