Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading October 23?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2064 comments Mod
Tbis week I'm starting off with Shiver by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine

message 2: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I've been rereading Luanne Rice. I reread all the Hubbard's Point books last week. Today I plan to start Silver Bells followed by the novella "The Night Before." Since I am writing this week, I am reading less than usual.

message 3: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1895 comments Mod
Finished the latest in Charles Todd's Bess Crawford series last night. Loved it except for the part where she had a marriage proposal AND DIDN'T RESPOND OR MAKE MENTION OF IT THE WHOLE REST OF THE BOOK. I get they're (it's a mother/son team) not writing romance but come on y'all. I'm not even shipping her with the guy who proposed but leaving that loose end is just mean.

message 4: by Irisheyes (last edited Oct 23, 2017 02:36PM) (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments I finished books 1 & 3 in the Gideon's Cove series from Kristan Higgins, Catch of the Day and Somebody to Love, and loved both of them. I've got book #2, The Next Best Thing, ready to go but got distracted by some Christmas re-reads. And now I'm thinking I might start Bountiful by Sarina Bowen instead. Lots of great choices where I was at a loss a couple of weeks ago. Hahaha

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1249 comments I loved Bountiful Irisheyes. :-)

I'm currently reading The Christmas Cowboy Hero and I'm really enjoying it. Up next The Scandalous Flirt and Christmas in Kilts.

message 6: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1153 comments oh guys! I woke up today thinking it was the 31st and the new EJ comes out....i just realised that its only the 24th! boooooo

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hill | 487 comments One more week Leigh! I’m finally getting to A Conspiracy in Belgravia

message 8: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1153 comments Rachel wrote: "One more week Leigh! I’m finally getting to A Conspiracy in Belgravia"

oooohhhhhh!!!! That had a twist I did not see coming! I like being surprised! I was like wait what? hahaha