What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Happy Endings
This topic is about Happy Endings
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance book I read in my teens- book maybe 20 or more years old :: heroine was told by a doctor that she would never have children. She does however get pregnant. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber Loy selhorst | 4 comments What I can remember is the heroine was told by a doctor that she would never have children. She does however get pregnant but believes she starts to miscarriage. She calls her womb and acid womb and believes that she deserves the pain of the miscarriage. I remember she calls the doctors office and they tell her to come in the next to confirm and schedule a DNC. I can't remember any names or anything else. I'm sorry that's not much. :( thanks in advance!!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38154 comments Mod
Amber, please add some plot points (from your post) to your header. This could get your query solved faster since members in a hurry sometimes only scroll through the headers. If you are unable a mod can help.

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber Loy selhorst | 4 comments Thank you for the tip. I will do that tomorrow when I have access to a computer.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Amber, I went ahead and added details to your header. This may attract more attention. You can, of course, change the header if you want.

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber Loy selhorst | 4 comments Thank you Kate! I had not been able to figure it out online. You are a blessing!

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber Loy selhorst | 4 comments Thank you Jules!! Now to figure out how to mark this solved?

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Amber.

I marked your Solved by clicking the Edit link beside your topic header (on the desktop, not mobile, website).

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Happy Endings (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Katherine Stone (other topics)