NetGalley Addicts Support Group discussion

Need Help? [Ask the Group] > Feedback ratio not updating

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annie (new)

Annie (bionerdannie) | 32 comments Is anyone else having this problem? I've been stuck at 111 reviews for days now (and have posted 5 more reviews since then without any change in my feedback ratio).
I sent a support ticket a few days ago but haven't heard back. Anyone know how long it usually takes them to respond?

Enjoying my time on netgalley thus far :)

Dorie  - Cats&Books :) (dorie--catsbooks) | 477 comments Well now it's the weekend and so you might not hear back until Monday. Sometimes they respond within a day, other times it takes a while. But it wouldn't hurt to send out another note to them :)

message 3: by Annie (new)

Annie (bionerdannie) | 32 comments I never did get a response, but my ratio updated again after I posted a couple more reviews. (it had been 5 days since it updated).
Thanks for the response! :)

message 4: by Thamy (new)

Thamy | 61 comments The profiles were kinda weird this week, you weren't the only one reporting issues. I'm glad it's back to normal! :D

Iryna *Book and Sword* (bookandsword) I know this thread is old, but I'm currently having the same issue of feedback ration not updating which is really annoying :(

message 6: by Trisha (new)

Trisha (wheninapril) | 36 comments Iryna (Book and Sword) wrote: "I know this thread is old, but I'm currently having the same issue of feedback ration not updating which is really annoying :(" I mailed them regarding this issue. they said, they are sorry and trying to fix it :/