Book Promotions discussion

The Barcza Gambit (Alec Fincham, #1)
This topic is about The Barcza Gambit
Author Bio's > The Alec Fincham Series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roger (new) - added it

Roger Cave | 24 comments Hi all

I have a free book on offer this weekend, if you want a sample of what the Fincham books are all about - Lion's Jaw.

Alec Fincham is a member of the Special Boat Service (so like the SAS, but with boats!), and because of his unique talents he is seconded to MI6 to undertake their bidding and protect British interests. In essence, he dispatch across the world to, either alone, or with his small team, to disrupt and/or resolve issues for MI6.

If anyone has any questions for me, I would only be to glad to answer them.

Cheers

message 2: by Roger (new) - added it

Roger Cave | 24 comments Alec Fincham is seconded to MI6 to investigate, and terminate, any actions which may not be in the best interests of his country.

He travels the world, often getting himself, and his small team from the Special Boat Service, in hot water.

Ultimately, he has to place himself in harm's way to get the job done, and once he starts a mission, he has to see it through, no matter what.

The Barcza Gambit
Sicilian Defence
White King
Zugzwang
Octopus Knight
Medusa Defence
Deep Blue
Grand Prix Variation
Queen's Knight
Snake Variation

message 3: by Roger (new) - added it

Roger Cave | 24 comments It's been a while!

Give Alec Fincham a try. There is plenty of excitement in these action adventure thrillers, and plenty of choice.

The Barcza Gambit
Sicilian Defence
White King
Zugzwang
Octopus Knight
Medusa Defence
Deep Blue
Grand Prix Variation
Queen's Knight
Snake Variation
Torre Attack
Monticelli Trap
Red Queen

message 4: by Roger (new) - added it

Roger Cave | 24 comments As it's looking increasing likely we will all be inside for a little longer, I have discounted some books and made others free from the 10th May. Take a look.

The Barcza Gambit
Sicilian Defence
White King
Zugzwang
Octopus Knight
Medusa Defence
Deep Blue
Grand Prix Variation
Queen's Knight
Snake Variation
Torre Attack
Monticelli Trap