Koontzland - Dean Koontz discussion

Surrender (The Chronicles of Servitude, #3)
This topic is about Surrender
Other Authors, Books or Groups > Surrender: The Chronicles of Servitude Book 3 by J. S. Bailey

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.S. (new) - added it

J.S. Bailey (jsbailey) | 177 comments Greetings, Koontzland!

I know that a few of you have read the first two books in my series The Chronicles of Servitude, and I just wanted to let you know that Surrender will be available in ebook and paperback formats on October 20, 2017! I hope you all enjoy it!

Surrender (The Chronicles of Servitude, #3) by J.S. Bailey

Bobby Roland has spread himself too thin.

Bobby has finally found a demoniac to cleanse. Before the exorcism is complete, he learns that someone is plotting the assassination of a local humanist leader.

When Bobby’s enemy, Thane, appears at a party with threats to kill everyone, Bobby realizes he can’t save them all on his own. But Bobby doesn’t give up easily. He flees town to find help and discovers it in the most unexpected of places.

Can Bobby and his new friend save everyone before it’s too late?

https://www.amazon.com/Surrender-Chro...

message 2: by Karen B. (new) - added it

Karen B. (raggedy11) | 884 comments J.S. wrote: "Greetings, Koontzland!

I know that a few of you have read the first two books in my series The Chronicles of Servitude, and I just wanted to let you know that Surrender will be ava..."

J.S. thanks I appreciate this as I loved the first two. But when I went to Amazon only the paperback is listed. Will the Kindle version be available soon?

message 3: by J.S. (new) - added it