Squabbling Dragons discussion

Stitching Snow
This topic is about Stitching Snow
December BOTM > Stitching Snow by R. C. Lewis

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kirstie Ellen (kirstieellen) | 64 comments Mod
Can you believe that December is planned already?! That must mean it's nearly Christmas!!!! *runs around in excited circles*. Casey and I have decided on reading Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis this December - a retelling of Snow White + galaxies + running away. I'M IN.
"Princess Snow is missing. Her home planet is filled with violence and corruption at the hands of King Matthias and his wife as they attempt to punish her captors. The king will stop at nothing to get his beloved daughter back-but that's assuming she wants to return at all. Essie has grown used to being cold. Temperatures on the planet Thanda are always sub-zero, and she fills her days with coding and repairs for the seven loyal drones that run the local mines.

When a mysterious young man named Dane crash-lands near her home, Essie agrees to help the pilot repair his ship. But soon she realizes that Dane's arrival was far from accidental, and she's pulled into the heart of a war she's risked everything to avoid. In her enthralling debut, R. C. Lewis weaves the tale of a princess on the run from painful secrets . . . and a poisonous queen. With the galaxy's future-and her own-in jeopardy, Essie must choose who to trust in a fiery fight for survival. "
We will start reading this on the 17th December 2017!

message 2: by Casey (last edited Oct 19, 2017 07:45PM) (new)

Casey (caseysmurph) | 45 comments Mod
eep! I'm already excited.

One - drones, done and done I love me a good drone XD
Two - A CAGE FIGHTING MAIN CHARACTER? I have never read this before and I didn't know I needed this so much until now.

Also snow in the title is as christmassy as I shall get book wise :'D

*side note* this is only $10 on book depository right now