message 1: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 372 comments Mod
Name:

Appearance:

Special abilities:

Spirit of worship:

Culture:

Oral History:

message 2: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Oct 19, 2017 03:53PM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them | 157 comments Name: Unicorns

Appearance: Unicorns are horse like creatures and can come in many color, the pure colors like Pure White and Pure Black is the most rare types and the strongest in magical abilities that they possess.

Special abilities: Usually unicorns can perform magic, like elemental magic, shapeshifting, healing, etc. They can perform a wide verity of spells without having to speak it out to use it. The downside is though the stronger the spells the more energy is used and if they use a really strong spell they won't be able to use spells for a long time so they stick to lower leveled spells like healing and disguising themselves.

Spirit of worship: The Spirit of Life

Culture: They’re big worshipers, always praying to the spirit of life when something happens and they’re usually big on arts, anything peaceful that they can do they’re willing to do

Oral History: Unicorns believe that the Spirit of Life created them by putting some enchanted magic on a few horses, causing horns to appear storing the magic in it instead and giving them immortality. As they grew in numbers people began to hunt some down for their magical horns, finding ways to turn the horns into some kind of magical wand. The unicorns had all fled to travon forest to get away from the humans and the strongest unicorns put up a magical barrier around that wouldn’t let any non magical beings to get passed while those with magic could get passed.

Tell me if I need to add or fix anything

message 3: by Eoraptor (new)

Well they seem a bit overpowered in the ability department but once you cut that down your approved

Phoenix~They/Them | 157 comments Okay. It still takes certain amount of energy, like certain spells, stronger and high leveled spells take the most energy and can leave the unicorn that casted it very tired and unable to perform spells for days or even weeks

Phoenix~They/Them | 157 comments I just cut out life and creation magic.

message 6: by Eoraptor (new)

Okay that’s fine but the only thing is that they can’t create life that a power for spirits only.

message 7: by Eoraptor (new)

Okay then you’re approved

message 8: by The Batman (Reagan) (last edited Oct 19, 2017 03:55PM) (new)

The Batman (Reagan) (thebatman7424) I interpreted them as options. As in, these are some things they could do, choose one or two. The spells they can do person to their specific skill set. For example, a healer can mend woundsc while a shifter can imitate other creatures' appearances.

Phoenix~They/Them | 157 comments Eoraptor wrote: "Okay that’s fine but the only thing is that they can’t create life that a power for spirits only."

Yeah. I also added the downside of using high leveled spells and stated they mainly use low leveled spells like healing and disguising themselves

message 10: by Eoraptor (new)

Then t
Your approved

The War of The Seasons ((Prehistoric Fantasy RP))

unread topics | mark unread