Authors Looking directly for Readers discussion

For Authors Looking for FREE REVIEWS and Promotion

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.D. (new)

L.D. (ldnash) | 12 comments Awesome service! I added my little book. Thanks!

message 2: by Luanne (new)

Luanne Turnage | 2 comments James D (F&F) wrote: "Still accepting authors, thanks."

I'm adding my book. Thanks!

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Hansel | 2 comments Thank you for this group - I just added my book too. I'd also like to review books. Looking forward to it.

message 4: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Theodoratus (mktheodoratus) | 6 comments Suzy, I'd be interested in a review for my YA urban fantasy, There Be Demons.

You can check myBook.to/ThereBeDemons to see if the book interests you.

message 5: by J.L. (new)

J.L. Hinds (avidreader86) | 16 comments I am looking for people to view my story on Wattpad and comment and vote. I have uploaded the first chapter of my book and I am a new writer who has not pupa book yet . This is my first one. Please help me out and tell your friends. Thank you. https://www.wattpad.com/user/JennLee05

message 6: by Suzy (last edited Jun 27, 2019 07:38PM) (new)

Suzy Davies | 5 comments I'm looking for some books to review next month. All genres welcome, but not books with a lot of violence or erotica. I review print books only. No charge will be made, and reviews will be posted on Goodreads. Please take a moment to look at my review policy on my Goodreads blog before requesting a review. Preference will be given to debut Indie authors and new releases.
For more details email snugsthesnowbear1@mail.com Thanks, Suzy.

message 7: by Suzy (new)

Suzy Davies | 5 comments M.K. wrote: "Suzy, I'd be interested in a review for my YA urban fantasy, There Be Demons.

You can check myBook.to/ThereBeDemons to see if the book interests you."

I tried to follow the link to your book but it didn't work.

message 8: by J.L. (new)

J.L. Hinds (avidreader86) | 16 comments My name is J.L. Hinds. I am a new Romance author with no published books so far, unless you count the 2 chapters I uploaded of by book to Wattpad. I am looking for people to read what I have available and tell me what I could improve and how my book is so far. It is available on Wattpad under the name JennLee05. Or if you prefer, I can send it to you. I am looking for votes and comments on Wattpad. Please tell any and everyone you know. Thank you.

message 9: by Ann (new)

Ann Swann (goodreadscomann_swann) | 5 comments Hi! I have a new Contemporary YA release out - needs reviews - if you're interested please let me know.

https://www.amazon.com/Yeah-but-Didnt...Yeah, but I Didn't

message 10: by Robert (new)

Robert Guerrera (goodreadscomrobert_guerrera) | 17 comments Hi everyone,
Here is my first book of a trilogy. If you like good ol' fashioned action and adventure, suspense, thrills, mysteries of history, ancient artifacts, science, unexplained mysteries, and science fiction, then have a go! Enjoy the read and take care.

https://www.amazon.com/Zero-Key-Rober...

message 11: by Khush (new)

Khush | 1 comments Hello everybody, Sometimes I write non-fiction, more academic stuff. Could anyone proofread and comment on it? My text is part of larger chapter. It would be so kind if someone who has excellent English language skill can have a look. I will be so thankful.

This is the first time I am writing here. I hope one of you will come forward to help me.

Khush

Authors Looking directly for Readers

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Yeah, but I Didn't (other topics)