♔ Astarial ♔ discussion

✧The Requests✧ > Request Characters

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by lorien (new)

lorien | 403 comments Mod
As stated above, you can ask people if they could make a particular character for you. Whether that's a sibling, or an enemy, ask away.

message 2: by lorien (new)

Would anyone like to make Sergei Havelock? Corra Lockwood's crush? >.<

message 4: by lorien (new)

Oh goodie! :D Is there anything you'd like to know about Sergei? At least, anything that isn't mentioned in Corra's history?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Would anyone want to make a character that likes my character Demetria?

message 6: by kyra (new)

kyra Would anyone care to create the brothers of my character Valentina?

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 111 comments Can I have a link to her profile?

message 8: by kyra (new)

kyra Yes hold up

message 9: by kyra (new)

kyra Here it is : x

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 111 comments Interesting! I'll make one of her brothers, which one do you want me to make?

message 11: by kyra (new)

kyra Whichever you prefer,she is basically close to her brother Timoteo as they are only a year apart. Also feel free to change his name :)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 111 comments Then that's the one I'll make. Is there anything I should know about him? Personality, appearance, powers, history, etc.?

message 13: by kyra (new)

kyra Appearance,I'd prefer if you'd stick with a latino as the family is latin and for history include something about the family constantly trying to strive to be better. As for the rest feel free to do anything :D

message 15: by kyra (new)

kyra :)