What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

What I Love About You
This topic is about What I Love About You
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance, this book is about a guy who got out of some type of military and a his next door neighbor with her daughter. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 5 comments this guy had a drinking problem but no longer does he just stares at the jack daniels and takes pictures of it, he has a twin brother who had a fiancé i think and there dad is an alcoholic i believe. They spend a holiday together and the twin hits the dad so they spend it together this guys and the the lady next door he shares a dog with her daughter and the daughters dad is trying to get back with the mom but he just got out of jail for like embezzlement and his parents are trying to get them back together too. she goes to thanksgiving at her ex-in laws house and it goes bad but she leaves her daughter with them and goes to the neighbors house and she sees both him and his twin and passes out, later she dresses up in her old cheer costume and he rejects her and leaves for a while then comes back. i think she works at photo shop and she puts pictures on her car during the christmas parade

Nela (nelikne) | 477 comments Pretty sure it's What I Love about You by Rachel Gibson :)

message 3: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 5 comments omg you are the greatest thank you!

Nela (nelikne) | 477 comments Yes, I know :D glad to help ;)

message 5: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra Hernandez | 1 comments Do Beau and Stella make an appearance??

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

What I Love about You (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Rachel Gibson (other topics)