What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Ladies Man (Manwhore, #3)
This topic is about Ladies Man
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance series. Guy drives a rolls royce, he's southern, has a little sister, is either a millionaire or a billionaire. Girl is short and curvy with dark hair, she makes him a pie and he throws it after she leaves. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney (new) - added it

Sydney | 5 comments i have no idea the name of the book or author but i have some key facts:
the main guy drives a rolls royce and it's dirty/ he's southern and has a little sister/ he's either a millionaire or a billionaire
the main girl is short and curvy with dark hair
the girls makes him a pie once and he throws it after she leaves
there is another book after this one about the main guys little sister i think she dates her brothers best friend who is also really rich
I'll try to think of more but it's killing me not to know the name of this book so any help would be appreciated.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
When did you read this book? What format did you read it in? Do you remember anything about the cover? How did you find it?

message 3: by Sydney (new) - added it

Sydney | 5 comments i read it on ibooks over 6 months ago i would say but that’s all i can remember

message 4: by Sydney (new) - added it

Sydney | 5 comments i figured it out guys it’s ladies man by katy evans!

message 5: by Kris (last edited Oct 19, 2017 10:52PM) (new)

Kris | 33479 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Sydney. Here's the link - Ladies Man by Katy Evans?

I added plot details to the topic header. This might help others looking for this book in the future.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ladies Man (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Katy Evans (other topics)