The War of The Seasons ((Prehistoric Fantasy RP)) discussion

Getting started > Questions

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 372 comments Mod
Feel free to ask questions here

message 2: by The Batman (Reagan) (last edited Oct 18, 2017 04:40PM) (new)

The Batman (Reagan) (thebatman7424) Any way you could have a thread for group ads? Also, could my character be a mammoth rider?

message 3: by Eoraptor (new)

That can be made if you want and yes your character can ride a mammoth.

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 17 comments Mod
Question 1: What kind of world did you have in mind? Are you thinking of a World of Two Moons type like in Elfquest? Or something else? I know it says Fantasy but that can mean a lot of different things.

message 5: by Eoraptor (new)

Well what I had in mind is said right on the cover, a prehistoric ice age fantasy world with mammoths, Saber tooth cats and a few dinosaur like creatures along with the traditional fantasy stuff such as the dragons and the elf like creatures

message 6: by Priscilla (new)

Yes, but I wanted to get a clearer view is all.

Question 2: If I was to make a Fae character is there any certain lore you that you strictly follow?

message 7: by Eoraptor (new)

Okay then what exactly do you want cleared up about the world.

As for your second question not really with the exception of that they’re probably going to be worshiping the life and/or nature spirits.

message 8: by Priscilla (new)

The limits that are in place on what lore is there and just how far back in this time period we're going. Even though some things are obvious but there are so many ways to go with it. And your answer gave me what I wanted to know which is what you had in mind and what the barriers were in the world itself so that I can better make my character.

As for question 2: I can live with that exception because most of my characters are believers in such things and that includes worship of the natural balance of things.

message 9: by Eoraptor (new)

Yeah there will be hints of a past mostly forgotten about by mortals from the dragons spirits and a few ancient ruins but other than that this is the world I had in mind. A harsh ice age world where the battle between nature and progress is about to take place.

message 10: by Priscilla (new)

I like it. I may have a character in mind. I might be able to make her work...

Phoenix~They/Them | 157 comments Can I make any mythical creatures. Like a Unicorn who can shapeshift into a human?

message 12: by Eoraptor (new)

Sure but they’ll go under races instead of creatures.

Phoenix~They/Them | 157 comments Well can I make her as a character though?

message 14: by Eoraptor (new)

I’m character creation

Phoenix~They/Them | 157 comments Ok

The Batman (Reagan) (thebatman7424) ((In response to Priscilla, I am assuming that this is before the Iron Age, so tools are still very primitive. Hence the reason my character uses a wooden cudgel rather than a sword.

Also, this is more of a suggestion than a question, but I highly suggest deleting anything in the character and creature threads that isn't a character or creature. This will make everyone's lives easier. ))

message 17: by Eoraptor (new)

Will do

Phoenix~They/Them | 157 comments Can there be a Goddess of Life and Creation that can be a spirit of worship?

message 19: by Eoraptor (new)

Yes there can be a life spirit and sense your the first to ask I’ll let you make what you want to come with. The only thing is that can she take the form of a animal please?

Phoenix~They/Them | 157 comments Well Im making the Unicorns worship her. So maybe to them she is a unicorn but to others who worship her she's their species. It depends on the view.

message 21: by Eoraptor (new)

Okay she can take the form of a unicorn

message 22: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 25 comments what do you define a spirit?

message 23: by Eoraptor (new)

Basically they’re godlike beings that take the form of animals

message 24: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 25 comments hmmmm can i create elementals?

message 25: by Eoraptor (new)

Sure

message 26: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 25 comments cool, thank eoraptor

message 27: by Eoraptor (new)

No problem

The War of The Seasons ((Prehistoric Fantasy RP))

unread topics | mark unread