Name:

Appearance:

Habitat:

Diet:

Behavior:

Description:

message 2: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 372 comments Mod
Ah this doesn’t belong here this will go into character creation once I get it up. However you can put mammoths themselves here if you want

message 3: by The Batman (Reagan) (last edited Oct 18, 2017 07:33PM) (new)

The Batman (Reagan) (thebatman7424) Name: Woolly Mammoth
Appearance: Very large pachyderm-like creatures covered in shaggy fur. Large tusks.
Habitat: Tundra, cold climates
Diet: Fruits, nuts, berries, grass
Behavior: Docile, unless provoked. Can be tamed and ridden by humanoids.
Description: The woolly mammoth is adapted to the harsh landscapes of the tundra. The males use their tusks to fight for a mate and scare off predators, which include Saber-toothed tigers and humans. It uses its prehensile trunk to dig up grass and shrubs under snow and ice, or to reach food in high up trees.

message 4: by Eoraptor (new)

For the description just put what sort of role it plays in the ecosystem and a general description like how would you introduce the creature in a video game

message 5: by Eoraptor (new)

Approved!

message 6: by Madyson (new)

Madyson Barnard (slytherin7789) | 16 comments Mod
Name: Saber toothed tiger/ sapphire

Appearance: Large female with sharp fangs and bright blue cyan eyes and pure white fur with pitch black stripes

Habitat: Forest

Diet: Deer /small animals

Behavior: Kind but fierce

Description: Sapphire is very kind but when she want to be but she can have an attitude

message 7: by Eoraptor (new)

Ah this sounds more like something that belongs in character creation than in creature creation

message 8: by Madyson (new)

how its a creature

message 9: by Eoraptor (new)

I know but for here we’re creating species of creatures species like the wholly mammoths characters go into character creation especially sense I am going to make Saber tooth cats a sentient race.

message 10: by Madyson (new)

oh ok

message 11: by Eoraptor (new)

It’s fine no worries you can still make sapphire just as a character instead of a creature

message 12: by Madyson (new)

ok

message 13: by Eoraptor (new)

Thanks

message 14: by Eoraptor (last edited Nov 02, 2017 09:45AM) (new)

Name: Yutang

Appearance: the Yutang resembles a large white furry tyrannosaur with a bone crushing eagle like beak filled with serrated teeth. Females our almost twice the size males. With males sporting a large head crest that turns bright red during mating season.

Habitat: steppes tundra

Diet: large herbivores, mammoths mastodons wooly rhinos therzins and female fire salamanders.

Behavior: the apex predator of Nervos the Yutang is the true queen of the northern plains. With adult females being large enough and strong enough to take down mammoths on their own. Hunting large prey usually has them slamming their beak points into the skulls of their prey for a quick kill while smaller
prey is done in by a bone crunching bite to the neck.
Females tend to haunt alone or in pairs while the smaller males ten to hunt in harems of ten adults and their young. Males do all of the child rearing and have to constantly be weary of adult females who our knows to kill hatchlings in order to force males to mate. During During the summer mating season males will compete for mating right with the dominant female in there territory. With the female choosing the male with the best courtship dance.

Description: the tyrant queen of the north, the yutang is the bane of both man and beasts alike. Known for being highly aggressive and strong enough to take out mammoths and entire tribes. This monster commands fear and respect.

There's a prophecy amongst the tribe that a child will be born who will earn this great queens respect and ride her to become the chief of chiefs and bring in a new era for the mortal races.

message 15: by Rumell (last edited Nov 15, 2017 06:06AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Name: Nar
Appearance: Horse with white mane
Habitat: Arctic
Diet: Rare herbs.
Behaviour: Chilly personality. It tends to stand up to its horse friends. However it sort of dominates them.
Description: Signature colour is white. It is from a prehistoric world.

message 16: by Eoraptor (new)

Can we please talk about all these horses?

message 17: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Eoraptor wrote: "Can we please talk about all these horses?"

Yeah. What do you want me to talk about.

message 18: by Eoraptor (new)

First off These horses need a lot more detail added to their description particularly in their behavior which you left out. Second is that this is a ice age world so a few of these horses just don’t fit

message 19: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Eoraptor wrote: "First off These horses need a lot more detail added to their description particularly in their behavior which you left out. Second is that this is a ice age world so a few of these horses just don’..."

What do you want me to add to their description? Isn't it enough?
What can I say about there behaviour because they are technically from a regional world. They supposed to be one of the prehistoric horses.
Which ones do not fit?

message 20: by Eoraptor (new)

No not really as all I am getting from them is that each has a different mane color and diet and nothing else. If you need a example please look at the creature I made above though it doesn’t have to be as extensive. As for which ones don’t work, you pretty much have a horse for every habitat so think over which habitats would exist in a frozen world

message 21: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I will keep Nar.

message 22: by Eoraptor (new)

That works

The War of The Seasons ((Prehistoric Fantasy RP))

unread topics | mark unread