Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Author Resource Round Table > Geek Editing | BR & Editing | MS, Query & Blurb

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Swati (new)

Swati Hegde (swatithegeek) | 9 comments Are you looking for a voracious reader who can tell you the good, bad and ugly of your next novel's plot, storyline, characters and voice? Are you desperately seeking a dedicated grammar Nazi who will cut, clean and refine your work into near-perfect publishing shape?

Well, your search is over.

I'm here to offer my services as a beta reader and editor.

I've been in the business for about a year and a half now, and have already worked on close to a hundred manuscripts and short stories.
You can check out feedback from my former clients here: http://geekie-chic.blogspot.in/p/busi...

The services I'm offering are:

- Beta reading
I will get back to you within three to four weeks (depending on your word count) with a full beta read report detailing any plot holes, inconsistencies, character development, plot structure, and my personal opinion, and regular updates every week.

- Editing
I will get back to you within four to six weeks (depending on your word count) with a highlighted, edited and polished Word copy of your novel, and regular updates every week.
(Proofreading, line editing and copy editing)

- Beta Reading & Editing (One after the other)
I will get back to you within two to three weeks (beta read), after which you can make the necessary changes and send the final copy to me. I will edit that draft within three to four weeks (again, depending on your word count).

At the moment, I am open to ALL GENRES.

I am proficient in both US and UK English.

I will also help edit queries and edit/write blurbs (will write if provided with a detailed synopsis, or if I've worked on your MS already) if you're in need of those services as well.

If you're interested, please email me at swati.geekediting@gmail.com with your word count and brief synopsis (if you have one), and I will get back to you with my rates.

I am currently booking for October and November.

Looking forward to working with you soon! :)

message 2: by Prakash (new)

Prakash Sharma (pvsharma) | 129 comments Hi Swati!
Pls send me the rates for all services.
prakash2484@gmail.com

message 3: by Swati (new)

Swati Hegde (swatithegeek) | 9 comments Hey, Prakash! Thanks for getting in touch. I've sent you a mail. :)

message 4: by Swati (new)

Swati Hegde (swatithegeek) | 9 comments Authors, I'm now booking for the months of December and January. Get in touch at swati.geekediting@gmail.com now!

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahsweetz25) | 58 comments Nice to know about it Swati

Will keep in touch..