The Arcana Chronicles Fangirls discussion

Arcana Rising (The Arcana Chronicles, #4)
This topic is about Arcana Rising
Plot Prediction (WARNING SPOILER)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 15 comments OKAY I'VE BEEN THINKING OF MULTIPLE PLOTS AND MY WIFE SAYS I'M EVIL EVERY TIME!!!

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 15 comments Okay plot 1: The baby since it's taking Evie's powers away, when Aric tries to touch Evie, he might kill her and their unborn child. But then when she was bitten by the Baggers she could still touch him so I'm not sure how that works.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 15 comments Plot 2: The baby will inherit Aric's powers but Evie is not immune to them and the baby will kill her.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 15 comments Plot 3: Aric is too afraid to touch the baby because he's afraid he'll kill them. Not a plot but a sad thought.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 15 comments Plot 4: And this is a stretch . . . the baby is the hanged man, even though I'm hoping it' Jack. Maybe that's why Matthew was always saying you don't wanna know because Evie didn't want a kid.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 15 comments Plot 5: Jackson accidentally gets Matthew killed and then he becomes activated. Matthew thought he should be activated at that time because Matthews a coo-yon.