Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Page Numbering Requests > Need page count for Nook version

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gary (new)

Gary Sundell | 11 comments The Nook Eltanin edition currently shows 0 pages. I have this edition on my Nook . The correct page count is 313 pages. Oddly, the Nook version does not show an ISBN number.

message 2: by Gary (last edited Oct 17, 2017 01:50PM) (new)

Gary Sundell | 11 comments Thanks for the prompt email. Hard to get GR credit for pages read when the original poster used 0 for the page count.

The Eltanin Publishing Edition of Ozma of Oz, Nook Edition. I think this is the correct link:

Ozma of Oz

message 3: by Gary (new)

Gary Sundell | 11 comments Well that is disappointing. Time to see if any other version has a similar page count...sigh.

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13747 comments Tim... Splaining wrote: "Kindle is listed as 222 pages on Amazon but I can use it for Nook. Sorry again."

You mean can't, Tim :)

Gary, there are apps(?) with which page counts can be estimated. They are allowed as an alternative to publishers' page counts.

message 5: by Gary (last edited Oct 17, 2017 03:44PM) (new)

Gary Sundell | 11 comments Tim is correct as ebook page counts are all over the place. Sometimes the Kindle and Nook versions have the same count or within a page or two. Somes times they vary wildy. The problem of course is that GR will not add a page total to your total read for the year if it is missing or zero.. i appreciate Tim's efforts in any case.