What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Leonard Nimoy's Primortals: Target Earth
This topic is about Leonard Nimoy's Primortals
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Older Sci-Fi. Hackeresque kid with a very military father. Kid intercepts an email within SETI about a signal from an incoming alien ship that holds a pterodactyl looking alien who plans to conquer earth to prove himself to his people. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krazie (new) - added it

Krazie Bertrand | 3 comments I read this book over 10 years ago and it was old even then. It came out after the Original Star Wars Trilogy is the best placement I can give it for timeline.

It was about a hackeresque kid with a very military father. The kid intercepts an email within SETI about a signal from an incoming alien ship that holds a pterodactyl looking alien who plans to conquer earth to prove himself to his people or something.

And that's the most I can remember about it. I appreciate any help anyone can give in finding this book.

message 2: by Gerd (new)

Gerd | 223 comments The pterodactyl looking alien makes me think of Niven, but the plot doesn't ring a bell.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35106 comments Mod
Author Larry Niven, I think - suggested by Gerd

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
Krazie, please add some plot details to your header, which could help get your query solved faster. You need it to stand out from all the other scifi threads.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35106 comments Mod
Added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit it.

message 6: by Trilobyte (new)

Trilobyte | 152 comments This one, perhaps? Threshold

message 7: by Krazie (new) - added it

Krazie Bertrand | 3 comments I thank you all very much for your assistance. Threshold sounds very...interesting. I have found the book though!

It is is based off a comic by the late Leonard Nimor, Primortals

Here it is on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Leonard-Nimoys...

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
Great, thanks for letting us know Krazie.

Leonard Nimoy's Primortals: Target Earth for the link.