Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading October 16?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2053 comments Mod
This week I'm starting off with The Pretend Husband by Declan Rhodes.

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1229 comments Over the weekend I finished Drive, The Bride Who Got Lucky and Gifts. Enjoyed all of them. Up next I have ARC's for The Scandalous Flirt, The Right Kind of Rogue, Christmas in Kilts and The Christmas Cowboy Hero.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 1 comments I just received my copy of Save a Truck, Ride a Redneck and will start it tomorrow. I love Molly Harper's books.

message 4: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I'm in heavy research mode for the next several days, but I am still reading Mary Stewart in stolen minutes and at bedtime. Rereading them makes me feel like a teenager immersed in the world of Gothic romance. Today's book is My Brother Michael.

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nikanne) | 222 comments I'm reading the B&N Readout, Beautiful Storm by Barbara Freethy. It has been hard to put down so far.

message 6: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1139 comments Hi ladies! So i read an excerpt from A Daring Arrangement by Joanna Shupe. I enjoyed it and i realised i had never read a Joanna Shupe book before! Do you guys have any recommendations? I quite like the look of the New York books as i have never read any HR set in America!

message 7: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments Just finished Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins. I really liked it. I missed a lot of her earlier books so I think I'll start a new glom!

message 8: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
Irisheyes wrote: "Just finished Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins. I really liked it. I missed a lot of her earlier books so I think I'll start a new glom!"

I liked that one, but there were so many secondary characters, including a couple that made me cringe. That kept it from five-star status. I liked Gideon's Cove books 1 & 3 a lot. I laugh just thinking about Catch of the Day.

message 9: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments Janga wrote: "Irisheyes wrote: "Just finished Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins. I really liked it. I missed a lot of her earlier books so I think I'll start a new glom!"

I liked that one, ..."

I started reading that one last night before bed and could not stop laughing! I'm halfway through it and really should stop and get some things done!