Literary Horror discussion

Devil's Day
This topic is about Devil's Day
Authors > Andrew Michael Hurley

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Neutrino (last edited Oct 13, 2017 08:00AM) (new) - added it

Neutrino Increasing | 62 comments Andrew Michael Hurley's new novel, Devil's Day, is almost here. By the looks of it, it will make for some great moody autumn reading. Also, going by the early reviews, it looks like it will be just as divisive as The Loney. Though, as I loved "The Loney", I'm pretty sure that I'll enjoy this one too.

Marie-Therese (mariethrse) | 550 comments Neutrino wrote: "Andrew Michael Hurley's new novel, Devil's Day, is almost here. "

That's exciting news! 'The Loney' was one of the most accomplished debut novels I've read in years.

message 3: by Neutrino (new) - added it

Neutrino Increasing | 62 comments Weird. kindle edition should have been out by now, and I could swear that I saw it listed on book's Amazon page as available for preorder prior to release, but it seems to have vanished since then. I've ordered a hardback copy anyway, but this is certainly odd. Perhaps there were some major errors with the ebook version?

message 4: by Nancy (new) - added it

Nancy Oakes (quinnsmom) | 121 comments I bought a copy from the UK so I'll look forward to reading it when it gets here.