Roleplaying discussion

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rylee, Deputy Mod (new)

Rylee (theneverlandgal) | 106 comments Mod
Everyone just talk here

message 2: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) | 613 comments Mod
Ok!

message 4: by Rylee, Deputy Mod (new)

Hey

message 5: by Tomago (new)

Tomago Hello :)

message 6: by Sanara♥ (new)

Sanara♥ (gayumisanara) | 2 comments Hello everyone! :D

message 7: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments Anyone want to rp? I'm open to anything. I have 2 characters- one is a daughter of Athena and Poseidon and the other one is a daughter of Hades.

message 8: by Olivia :) (new)

Olivia :) (autonomous-typewriter) | 402 comments Kitana wrote: "Anyone want to rp? I'm open to anything. I have 2 characters- one is a daughter of Athena and Poseidon and the other one is a daughter of Hades."

I would! This is like really late sorry but if you're still active, I would love to!

message 9: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments What are your characters?

message 10: by Olivia :) (new)

Olivia :) (autonomous-typewriter) | 402 comments Kitana wrote: "What are your characters?"

I AM SO SORRY I WENT TO BED

I have one and his name is Pyro (I posted his description on the create your character tab).

message 11: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments K. Can someone create a thread for Olivia and me to rp?

message 12: by Rylee, Deputy Mod (new)

OK on it!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi anyone want to do a detailed rp?

message 14: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments Just stop Alex. Just stop.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! So I see, obviously, that this is an RP-ing thread. I belong to a website other than Goodreads that I have been an RP-er on. But... I could use a bit of a brush up... Anybody has a way to suggest how I should start on here? Thank you!

message 16: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Ok! Welcome happy to have you:) you want to start off my going to create your character. Once your character has been approved, you go to request, and request someone to rp with!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds great! I will indeed do just that! Thank you very much, Erin. =)

message 18: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

No problem!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

So I created a character by the name of Abigail on the char page. It's fun to create your own character! Good group by the way.

message 20: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Thanks!

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (3rdUnderground) | 2 comments Hello ^_^ It's been a while since I've done anything like this definately a bit rusty. I'm currently working on an adventure chapter by chapter. A friend of mine said the story so far reminded her of a written LARP. I'm interested in getting feedback on the style. You can get the first two chapters here --> https://3rdunderground.com/pages/recr...