Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

A Killer's Role (Erter & Dodds, #1)
This topic is about A Killer's Role
Advanced Copies for Review > Need Reviews for a Thriller!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (new)

Nick Keller (nick74) | 5 comments Hello all!

I'm looking for a few straight-up REVIEWS for my thriller novel. It goes to promo on November 7th and I don't have the necessary reviews yet to qualify. YIKES!

The book is already available on Amazon and is a 99 cent download. I hear it's a lightning fast read.

For anyone who takes the plunge I THANK YOU!

You can find the book and its synopsis here: http://a.co/e2Afw7c

I'll see you on the Zon!

Nick Keller

Laura (lfbookblog) | 11 comments Are you offering free copies for reviewers?

LFBooks.blog

message 3: by Nick (new)

Nick Keller (nick74) | 5 comments Hey Laura,

Yes, if you'd like a copy of A Killer's Role for review I can offer one through a BookFunnel account. Get a hold of me at my email: nick@nickkellerbooks.com and I'll send you the link. I appreciate your review!

Nick

message 4: by Nick (new)

Nick Keller (nick74) | 5 comments Hi Laura,

Just to follow up with you on that ARC review for "A Killer's Role" and to ensure you received your copy. Were there any problems downloading the eBook? If not, I hope you're enjoying the read and I look forward to your Amazon review.

Thanks again and talk soon!

Nick Keller

Cynthia Gillespie (cynmgill) | 11 comments Hi Nick! That sounds like a book I would love to read! I’m going to go get it from amazon now thank you

message 6: by Nick (new)

Nick Keller (nick74) | 5 comments You're absolutely welcome, Cynthia, but that's my line, so... thank you! And I hope you enjoy! Let's talk soon.

Cynthia Gillespie (cynmgill) | 11 comments lol, well I am sure I will enjoy and I am going to say it again, thank you!! This sounds like my kind of book, you will have to remember me maybe for your next book :) Talk soon!

Cynthia Gillespie (cynmgill) | 11 comments Bought and now ready to read :)