Roleplaying discussion

Request Threads > Request

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) | 613 comments Mod
Here is the request thread. You can ask for anything that you would like to add on to the group.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 20 comments Anyone wanna rp with my character from Throne of Glass?

message 3: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Make sure you add that on the other thread on this file :)

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 20 comments I will :)

message 5: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

Ella (theneverlandgal) | 106 comments Mod
Anyone want to RP with Lila Dan

message 6: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Sure!

message 7: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

Where?

message 8: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

We just go to the 1+1 section and add or names in

message 9: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Abi I added our rp as well

message 10: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments I'll rp.

message 11: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments Yes.

message 12: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments We need someone to create thread. Or we can do it ourselves.

message 13: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments I have three. Lilly King, Sabrina Leonardi and Kitana Ng.

message 14: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments You pick. I don't care.

message 15: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments Ok. Umm... We can start in the woods?

message 16: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments You start but, where do we have a thread?

message 17: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

I could make you a thread!

message 18: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments Ella, are we still going to rp?

message 19: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

Yes Please!

message 20: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments Ok.

message 21: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments You just need to create a thread.

message 22: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

On it!

message 23: by Katie (new)

Katie Maye (katiemayem) | 9 comments Hi guys! I'm just a lil aspiring writer who happens to love roleplaying. I used to do it on Instagram, but it seems as if less and less people enjoy literate roleplays on there anymore so I'm gonna try this place instead. I don't have many rules or requirements, my request is really quite simple. (:

I'm just looking for someone I can do a nice, detailed roleplay with. I'm a very literate person, so although I do expect lengthy replies, you don't always have to match mine. (:

I don't dabble much in the sci-fi and fantasy genres, I mostly enjoy a modern day romance kind of thing. But I am more than willing to add a super natural twist if that is what is desired. (:

I'm willing to play both the male character and the female charater. It really doesn't matter much to me. (:

Erm, so, yeah. I'm kinda new to this sort of thing, so I apologize if I seem a little all over the place. I'm still trying to figure the whole thing out. But, if anyone is interested, please do message me! I would be more than happy to finally start a roleplay with someone.

message 24: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

I would love to rp with you! I haven’t done detailed rps in a while!

message 25: by Katie (new)

Katie Maye (katiemayem) | 9 comments Erin wrote: "I would love to rp with you! I haven’t done detailed rps in a while!"

I'm so sorry, I never saw you replied to this. You should PM me!

message 26: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

^^sorry!

message 27: by Katie (new)

Katie Maye (katiemayem) | 9 comments Erin wrote: "^^sorry!"

You're completely fine (:

message 28: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

^just tell me if u want to rp :))

message 29: by Katie (new)

Katie Maye (katiemayem) | 9 comments Erin wrote: "^just tell me if u want to rp :))"

Oh yes, I'd love to!

message 30: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Ok I’ll make the thread

message 31: by Katie (new)

Katie Maye (katiemayem) | 9 comments Erin wrote: "Ok I’ll make the thread"

Just let me know when it's done(:

message 32: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Just added it!

message 33: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Pierce (spacepunk393) Magpie wrote: "Anyone care to roleplay with me and my character?
Preferably someone who posts at least a paragraph or two a post."

hey, idk if you're still down for it, but I'll rp with you!

message 34: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Pierce (spacepunk393) Magpie wrote: "Im totally down."

lit, do you wanna make a thread?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

anyone? PM for guidelines. Looking to brainstorm dont have a plot

message 36: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 123 comments anyone want to rp?

message 37: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

I would!

message 38: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 123 comments sweet! We can brainstorm plots if that's okay with you

message 39: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Ok I’ll make a thread

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! Would anybody like to RP with me?

message 41: by Luka (new)

Luka R. | 4 comments Hello everyone, I decided to revisit this site after many, many long years. My role playing is a little rusty because it's been a while so please bear with me :)

I don't really have a preference for sexuality in romance rp's. However, I would prefer it if the romance didn't overpower the rest of the story. I'm a bit iffy on sexual content and while I am willing to do risque or suggestive scenes, I don't think I would be comfortable writing out a sex scene. I'm fine with being a boy or a girl.

I look forward to knowing you all. Hit me up anytime if you want to role play. I can probably visit Goodreads 5 to 7 days per week so I would prefer someone who's a little more active on the site.

I've read most of the "popular books" that people seem to like role playing about so I'm pretty sure I can keep up with themed role plays but I am also down for coming up with original plots.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka wrote: "Hello everyone, I decided to revisit this site after many, many long years. My role playing is a little rusty because it's been a while so please bear with me :)

I don't really have a preference f..."

Hey, I would like to rp with you

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Anyone wanna do this idea? ^^

Person A and Person B have been friends for a long time, practically ever since they were born. They were practically the same person, the only difference was that Person A was willing to talk to other people while Person B stayed as far away from them as possible. Person A was the only one that Person B needed in their life, so that was their only friend. Once Middle school hit, the two of them fell hard for one another, but didn't actually voice it until High School. These two were like the missing part for each other, the other half. However, one night at a party well into their High school years, Person A is unable to go because of family issues, but they still want Person B to go with one of their few friends. Even though Person B hates parties, they decided to go. However, someone slipped something in their drink and they end up sleeping with someone due to intoxication. It's the talk of the school the new day, though Person A doesn't believe a word of it until someone shows them a picture and they are completely heartbroken. They rush to Person A's house, who is still trying to recover from what they don't remember, and break up with them. For the first time that they can ever remember, they are split up. But can one truly live without a part of themselves?

After the break up, Person B is destroyed. They can't believe that they could ever do this to someone they cared for so much, someone that they had been friends with for years. They start to spiral downwards, turning to drugs and alcohol to help sooth their pain, tortured by what they had done to Person A. Person A is also going through some issues, their family is in the worst place that they've ever been before and they fall into a heap of depression and anxiety. The person that they always turned to to help them is no longer there anymore and it's one of the worst things to comprehend. However, when he gets some wind that Person B is hanging with the wrong crowd, they try to help them with it. Because even though they broke their heart, Person A still loves them more than anything and does not want them to be hurt. But will Person B even accept the help, or are they too far gone, lost in the web that they got themselves stuck in? And with all the drama going on with the family, how long will Person A really be able to help when other stuff is taking hold of their mind?

I do have some requirements, I do need 7+ sentences minimum per post (no one liners!) and someone with decent grammar, I'm not a grammar Nazi I promise lol And for this particular RP, I would like it to be a MxM one and I would like to play Person B. This is one of my favorite plots to do and it's very involved and interesting (:

message 44: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 1638 comments I would do it but, I will not do the sentence minimum.... I have a hard time working on one thing for a long time.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) @Kitana: Sorry, I want some detail when I RP with someone :/

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Anyone wanna RP? :3 I'm kinda in the mood for either an Avatar: The Last Airbender one (I'm re-watching the whole series ^^) or a Hunger Games one (I just recently watched the first two movies :D)

I do need some detail (a paragraph of 7+ sentences per post (no 1 liners) and I can do MxM, MxF or FxF RPs, MxM being my favorite. I can play either male or female characters as well as either dominant or submissive characters, though I like to keep a pretty equal balance of how many male and female characters I play. So if I haven't gotten the chance to play a girl in a MxF RP for a while or I've just been playing the dominant character in MxM RP's, I may push to get to chance to play those characters. Also, I do want someone who will stick to the RP and be fairly active, keeping it interesting as we go along and not just let me decide everything. Contribute to it, I love hearing ideas people come up with ^^

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 12, 2018 09:15PM) (new)

Hello! Would anyone like to roleplay with me?

Requirements:
None other than don't be mad when i don't write a long paragraph XD Oh! and nothing above pg 13, thanks ^_^

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope not really XD

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not sure XD i haven't been active in this group until yesterday so i don't know how things work.

message 50: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 123 comments Yuki you are popping up in all the groups im in

« previous 1