Music discussion

Bands: M-P > Mudvayne

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christa (is on top of the world!) (last edited Aug 08, 2009 09:28AM) (new)

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 74 comments Okay I'm just going to make this simple, who here likes them? Are they a Yey or a Nay?

Personaly I think they're inbetween, some of their songs are great while there are others that are not so great.

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 74 comments Oh, well there a pretty hard core rock band. Shoot, I was gonna list a few of their songs that I know but now I can't seem to remember the titles. Oh wait a minute they made a song called Scarlett Letters that's pretty good.

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn never heard of em...

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 74 comments Hmm... Maybe there a little too Rock & Roll for this group then. Nahh... I doubt it, I'll try and come up with more info about them I'm almost positive you'll like them Jenn!

message 5: by Winnie (new)

Winnie | 54 comments Not Falling, Death Blooms, Happy, Do What You Do, The Hate In Me, are some of my favorite songs by them... They remind me of Slipknot///

Awesome metal band, I thinkk:]

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ugh Slipknot?? if they're like slipknot i doubt ill like em...

message 7: by Winnie (new)

Winnie | 54 comments Just sort of like Slipknot///=p

message 8: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 74 comments Omg I love the song Phycosocial by Slipknot!!! The lead singer's amazing!!! I can't change my voice like that, and yes I have tryed!