Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

One Hundred Voices: Volume III
This topic is about One Hundred Voices
Book Issues > Can I be added as a contributor for this anthology?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Booth (tulkas) | 74 comments My story "Off the Hook" is featured in this anthology. Could I be added as a contributor?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I added you but have a question for other librarians There doesn't seem to be a listed editor and it has the publisher in the author field. Do I leave that publisher as the primary?

Also will post in the "looking for a project folder" because there are alot of authors that need to be added.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

This one https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
and this https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3... seem to have a common editor. Jesse do you know if she was the editor for the 3rd volume also?

message 4: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Booth (tulkas) | 74 comments According to Centum Press's website, Destiny Rose is actually an Editorial Service, which edits all books published by imprints of Allegiant Publishing Group (which includes Centum Press). So I'd say you'd be safe to add Destiny Rose to this.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 11, 2017 01:43PM) (new)

ok done. I found a few of all the versions scattered about. combined then merged the duds.

message 6: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Booth (tulkas) | 74 comments Thanks so much Corinne! Much appreciated!

Robert Ullrich (robert_m_ullrich) | 2 comments My short story "Radar Love" is included in 100 Voices Volume 3. How do I get my name added as a contributor?

message 8: by Abcdarian (last edited Aug 19, 2018 08:49AM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments #7: It takes a librarian. Your name added.

Robert Ullrich (robert_m_ullrich) | 2 comments Robert wrote: "My short story "Radar Love" is included in 100 Voices Volume 3. How do I get my name added as a contributor?"

Thank you. I appreciate the help.