Shut Up & Read discussion

The Sky Beneath
This topic is about The Sky Beneath
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 792} The Sky Beneath by Jason Warne

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Leigh | 15915 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: The Sky Beneath
Author: Jason Warne
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy
: Formats Available: Mobi, Pdf
Pages: 250

Synopsis:

Adam's scars from the accident that killed his parents have healed, and he's had seven years to try to heal from the pain of that memory. But even though his aunt and uncle urge him to let go of a part of that memory they say couldn't have happened, Adam can't forget that none of them would even be alive if not for his grandpa—who pulled a dangling minivan off a cliff with ease, and effortlessly carried everyone to safety in his arms.

Adam has always looked up to his grandpa, who he's viewed as a superhero figure long before he became one in real-life, so now that Adam is watching a very different version of his hero die in a hospital room that seems to be under suspiciously tight security, he can't help but remember the past he's been told to forget and the remarkable man his grandpa used to be. He can't help wonder what and who is preventing his grandpa from being that man again.

Instead of forgetting and moving on, as Adam's longtime doctor and family friend also advises, Adam chases the past instead, discovering some deeply guarded family secrets that begin to answer his questions and change the past he's been taught to accept.

But it's not just the truths about Adam's past that he has been prevented from discovering, it's the reality of everything else—from his unusual case of diabetes and the real cause of its symptoms, to the motives of the people who have told him who he is and what he should be for the last seven years. The truths Adam unearths lead to fights for survival with every exposed secret, as a mysterious group and its darkly intentioned leader pursues Adam for capture, threatening to kill anyone who dares stand in their way.

To protect those he loves, Adam must choose what to do with all he has discovered. Will he stay bound to the only reality he's ever known, believing the limits he's been told would keep him safe? Or will he run with new legs, fight with new strength, and love with a new heart as his father had encouraged? Adam must choose carefully, as the battle against the evil that pursues them isn't as clear-cut as it seems, now that an emerging darkness is residing within the very person the group is after.

The first 20 people to sign up leaving their email address, format they require will receive this free ebook for review

Review Due Date: November 1, 2017

message 2: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (last edited Nov 13, 2017 01:43PM) (new)

Reviewers
1.Tammy
2.Kayleigh
3.Rachel
4.Amy
5.Sheina
6.Pallavi
7.Brandi
8.Andreda

message 3: by Tammy (new) - added it

Tammy  Miller LeBlanc (TammyMLeBlanc) | 2 comments I'd like to read it.
tammymleblanc75@gmail.com
kindle

message 4: by Kay (new) - added it

Kay Weston (myendlessshelf) | 20 comments kayleighbrindley1@outlook.com Mobi please

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel rnw2003@gmai.com PDF

message 6: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

I have added everyone.

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy Mcpherson | 11 comments I’d love to read if you have an opening. Amysuemc@gmail.com
Mobi
Thanks!!

Sheina | 93 comments sheinajosias@gmail.com
PDF please

Jason Warne (jmwarne) | 18 comments Thanks! All requests have been emailed. Please let me know if any of you didn't receive email and I can resend.

message 10: by Pallavi (new)

Pallavi pallavirbansod@gmail.com
mobi pls
thank you 🙂

message 11: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Everyone has been added.

message 12: by Andreda (new) - added it

Andreda (andredababy) | 5 comments andredababy@gmail.com
Mobi please

Jason Warne (jmwarne) | 18 comments copies have been emailed, thank you!
J

message 14: by Kay (new) - added it

Kay Weston (myendlessshelf) | 20 comments Hi :) I'm really enjoying the book so far, could I get a little extension on the review deadline as things have been crazy the past couple of weeks? I should have it done within the week.

Jason Warne (jmwarne) | 18 comments No worries or hurries, please take as much time as needed! ;)

message 16: by Andreda (new) - added it

Andreda (andredababy) | 5 comments I never received an email. I even checked my spam folder. Nada. On the bright side I now have a organized email inbox.

Jason Warne (jmwarne) | 18 comments Hi, Andreda, I'll resend right now. Is email andredababy@gmail.com?

message 18: by Andreda (new) - added it

Andreda (andredababy) | 5 comments Thank you Jason, I did receive it. Sorry for the late response

message 20: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Sheina wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thank you for your review.