Beta Reader Group discussion

Writing Advice & Discussion > Found a great Beta Reader

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judy (new)

Judy Watters (goodreadscomjudywatters) | 9 comments Wow! What a great Beta reader. Dana's review was everything I expected, and more. She used personal experiences to tell me how she related to my story. Even though I didn't ask her to look at grammar, Dana pointed out extra words I could eliminate in order to tighten the writing. I own a small publishing company and will definitely recommend her services to my authors. Feel free to contact me if you want to know anything else about Dan's work.
https://macleaseread.wixsite.com/beta...

message 2: by Dana (new)

Dana (maclease) | 82 comments Thank you, I am so glad you were happy with my work.

message 3: by Hamilton (last edited Nov 08, 2017 11:30PM) (new)

Hamilton Hill | 19 comments Judy wrote: "Wow! What a great Beta reader. Dana's review was everything I expected, and more. She used personal experiences to tell me how she related to my story. Even though I didn't ask her to look at gramm..."

Took your advice Judy and sent my manuscript to Dana - she is exactly as you say she is - top class and then some!

message 4: by Judy (new)

Judy Watters (goodreadscomjudywatters) | 9 comments So glad you asked Dana to beta read for you. She's great.

message 5: by Lori (new)

Lori Armstrong | 7 comments Thank you for sharing - always nice to know of a great beta reader!