The Talismans of Shannara (Heritage of Shannara, #4) The Talismans of Shannara discussion

Please help

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kari (new)

Kari Durham I am hoping someone here can help me! Recently I remembered a book I read a long time ago and I cannot remember the title or the author for the life of me!!
If I recall correctly the book is similar to the Shannara Chronicles (I don't think it is). I remember the main character being a female- she carried a sword and had a voice in her head that assisted her with fights. She meets a male character and at first they do not get along but become friends and eventualy love interests. I remember she had some sort of quest to do, possibly involving a crystal and a tower?

Im mot sure if I am mixing up books or if its my imagination adding details in place of what I can't remember. Please help, thank you in advance!

message 2: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Otto A female with a sword reminded me of the Rogue Warrior series but the a crystal and a. tower threw me.

message 3: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Otto A woman with a sword reminds me of the Rogue Angel Series by Alex Archer.Though a crystal a tower threw me. Hope this helps.