The Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #3) The Ship of the Dead discussion

The End! (Spoiler Alert)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ovidio (last edited Oct 10, 2017 08:41PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ovidio Perez I was so excited to see Percy Jackson and Annabeth again in this series. I literally squealed like some girl and laughed when Percy found out his sword was female. Jack the sword pulling out his mad moves trying to hit up Percy sword was the highlight of my day.

What really surprised me was finding out that Mallory was the daughter of Frigg who is Queen of Aesir. That makes Mallory royalty and a Princess when you think about it. Heck Odin the King of Aesir is Mallory stepfather how odd. I'm glad everything worked out for Mallory and Halfborn. I couldn't stand seeing those two being broken up. I'm glad they got back together and that Halfborn embraced his roots and hometown.

I still wish that Hearthstone and Blitzen would have tied the knot together and gotten married. Those two are so obviously in love with one another. I felt so bad Hearthstone had to face his father again. Especially his father turned dragon and so lustful towards greed. I'm glad though that Hearthstone could confront his past and move on to where he is now. Hearthstone no longer blames himself for his brother death and his dad was a total prick.

Samirah (aka) Sam you crazy nut was able to do accomplish everything on Ramadan holiday. Half the time I was screaming eat something and take a bath. For reals, I was so worried about her dying or lack of nutrition. I was so glad she made it through and love it how Alex still feels the need to chaperon her every time she is with her lover.

Last, but not least, Magnus you are the epic hero of this tale and managed to delay Ragnarok and stopped Loki the trickster. Even though I wished Magnus would have had a better smack talk with Loki. He did manage to accomplish it all and get a kiss from Alex Fierro the gender fluid transgender kick butt of them all shifter. This paring so far has been the most unique character development I have ever witness in a book series. Surly I would have preferred more of a guy falling in love with another guy development like Will and Nico. Some would argue that Magnus is dating a guy I refuse to accept that. Alex is gender fluid and trans so that doesn't mean Magnus got himself a male lover. Respect gender like Alex would say. I liked how they opened a homeless center for youth. Which made my day it was lovely of them. I'm so proud of my group of friends and family who I will miss dearly. I hope I get to see Magnus again real soon when Annabeth called and supposedly had some sad news she wasn't willing to share over the phone.

Alex Standley what magnus is dating a guy

Ovidio Perez Alex wrote: "what magnus is dating a guy"

Magnus is dating someone who was born male, but identify as gender fluid, and transgender. So, no Magnus is not dating a guy he is dating something out of the gender norms so someone different.

Nixonmat Misaki wrote: "I was so excited to see Percy Jackson and Annabeth again in this series. I literally squealed like some girl and laughed when Percy found out his sword was female. Jack the sword pulling out his ma..."
Okay I was dying when Jack was flirting with Riptide... I ship it.

Ovidio Perez Nixonmat000 wrote: "Misaki wrote: "I was so excited to see Percy Jackson and Annabeth again in this series. I literally squealed like some girl and laughed when Percy found out his sword was female. Jack the sword pul..."

Yesss please it was hilarious how Jack the sword was flirting with Riptide. Percy face when Jack tells him his sword is a girl was priceless. Like I had no idea my sword was female and Jack was pulling out them flirty moves like lol... x'D

Nixonmat Misaki wrote: "Nixonmat000 wrote: "Misaki wrote: "I was so excited to see Percy Jackson and Annabeth again in this series. I literally squealed like some girl and laughed when Percy found out his sword was female..."What would Riptide say if she could speak? you think she would be aggro?

Ovidio Perez Nixonmat000 wrote: "Misaki wrote: "Nixonmat000 wrote: "Misaki wrote: "I was so excited to see Percy Jackson and Annabeth again in this series. I literally squealed like some girl and laughed when Percy found out his s..."

I have a hard time seeing Riptide speaking, but if she did she would most likely be the sassy type. She would totally put Jack in his place like saying you are so not my type of sword goodbye... xDD