Just One More Page! discussion

They Both Die at the End
This topic is about They Both Die at the End
Contemporary > They Both Die at the End

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

sally  (carswellthornegf) MY HEART

message 2: by sally (last edited Oct 14, 2017 03:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

sally  (carswellthornegf) I'm thinking maybe I should just do a synopsis of my own for every book :D

"It's modern day New York City, and teenagers Mateo and Rufus are living normal lives. Well, as normal as they will get. They don't know each other, and probably never would have met if not for Death-Cast.

Mateo and Rufus live in a world where a technology called Death-Cast exists. Death-Cast serves to call you in the early hours of the morning to inform you of your Last Day- when Mateo and Rufus receive the call on the same day, they both know they aren't ready to die. But there's no beating Death-Cast.

Through an app called Last Friend, they find each other and decide that they will make their Last Day the best, the day worth living. And as they travel and explore their city, they become friends, and maybe more..."

Yay! Hope this is helpful. I LOVE THIS BOOK

message 3: by Alexandra (new) - added it

Alexandra | 10 comments Please, seriously! Every summary written by you that I've read is so clear and full of atmosphere. Yes! Be the real life hero who makes sharp and the most adequate synopsis for great books!

sally  (carswellthornegf) Oh my goodness, thank you! That's so kind of you to say. :) I'll try to do more, do you have any suggestions?

message 5: by Alexandra (new) - added it

Alexandra | 10 comments What about "Ruined" by Amy Tintera? :)

sally  (carswellthornegf) Ooooh, yay! I'll totally do that! (I kind of love it)

Thanks!