Cozy Mysteries discussion

Authors needing help > ARC reviewers wanted for new first in series Cozy Mystery featuring cats and coffee

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Estelle (last edited Oct 18, 2017 03:38PM) (new)

Estelle Richards (estellerichards) | 6 comments Hi everyone, I'm launching the first book in my new cozy mystery series, and I'd love to have a few cozy fans read and review an ARC. I can send you an ebook file for Kindle (.mobi file) or Nook/iBooks/Kobo (.epub file).

~
About the book:
Last Chance for Murder (Lisa Chance Mysteries #1) by Estelle Richards

Last Chance for Murder

One last chance to get things right.
Too old for Hollywood at age 29, Lisa Chance leaves her failed acting career and a cheating boyfriend in LA and goes home to Moss Creek, Arizona.
The Folly, a stately 1870s mansion in the middle of her hometown, has always drawn Lisa like a magnet. She thought she was done with that place, but now she has the chance to turn it into the coffee shop of her dreams.
But when a dead body turns up on the property, she’s the prime suspect in the murder. Can Lisa figure out whodunit, or will she lose her last chance at happiness?

~
If you're interested in receiving an ARC (advance review copy), please message me, email me (estelle@estellerichards.com), or respond to this post.

Thanks!

Edited on 10/18: The book is now live on Amazon and available to read free on Kindle Unlimited. As it's required to be exclusive, I will not be able to offer any additional ARC copies.

Trina (aNovelReader) (anovelreader425) | 7 comments I'm very interested and will email you.

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna | 11 comments Would like to do this. I will email you.

message 4: by Estelle (new)

Estelle Richards (estellerichards) | 6 comments Thank you so much to those who contacted me for a review copy of Last Chance for Murder! The book is now live on Amazon. It would be a blessing to me if you could post your review of the book on both Goodreads and Amazon. Thanks! :)