Amazon exiles discussion

Games > Song Theme Link

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,062 (1062 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

message 1: by Collette (new)

Collette | 4341 comments Fire away, Jemma...

message 2: by Jemma (new)

Jemma | 860 comments Cheers Collette X

message 3: by Jemma (last edited Oct 11, 2017 05:55AM) (new)

Jemma | 860 comments Home Before Dark - Neil Diamond

Stones - Neil Diamond

message 4: by Martin (last edited Oct 11, 2017 12:37PM) (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Jemma wrote: "Home Before Dark - Neil Diamond

Stones - Neil Diamond"

Brighton Rock ~ Queen
Three Button Hand Me Down ~ Faces

Made it! Business as usual I take it?

message 5: by Jemma (new)

Jemma | 860 comments Second Hand Rose - Barbra Streisand

Midnight Of My Life - Steve Marriott

Brilliant! It certainly is Martin. 😎

message 6: by Martin (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Late In The Evening ~ Paul Simon
Sabre Dance ~ Love Sculpture

Featuring Dave Edmunds, one of Wales's finest sons of rock'n'roll!

message 7: by Tim (new)

Tim Franklin | 8906 comments Knives Out - Radiohead

A Lesson In Violence - Exodus

message 8: by Martin (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Bonsoir Tim, welcome aboard

Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting ~ Elton John
Burning Bridges ~ Pink Floyd

message 9: by Jemma (new)

Jemma | 860 comments We Didn't Start the Fire - Billy Joel

Choice Millionaire - Poets Of The Fall

Afternoon Martin/Tim 😉

message 10: by Tim (new)

Tim Franklin | 8906 comments Money (That's What I Want) - Barrett Strong

Come Whoam To Thi Childer An' Me - The Oldham Tinkers

Afternoon all

message 11: by Martin (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Family Affair ~ Sly & The Family Stone
Thick As A Brick ~ Jethro Tull

'Night all, busy day, bought Roll With The Punches today, Van in top form with a great blues set, first class band (as usual). 🎶Sweet dreams are made of this🎶

message 12: by Tim (new)

Tim Franklin | 8906 comments Walls Come Tumbling Down - Style Council

Pay Tha Wreck, Mr Music King - Revolutionary Corps Of Teenage Jesus

message 13: by Jemma (last edited Oct 15, 2017 05:43AM) (new)

Jemma | 860 comments Take The Money and Run - Steve Miller Band

Transformation - Van Morrison

Afternoon Tim 😀

Afternoon Martin. You're pleased with your Van purchase then, I haven't made up my mind if I'm getting that album...hmm...perhaps.
🎶...Gonna be a transformation in your heart and your soul....🎶 😎

message 14: by Tim (new)

Tim Franklin | 8906 comments Jack Pelter And His Sex Change Chicken - Indians In Moscow

There Goes Concorde Again - And The Native Hipsters

Hi Jemma 😃

message 15: by Martin (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Paper Plane ~ Status Quo
January Man ~ Mike Harding

Hi Jemma & Tim, that's work out of the way for a few days so I'm chillin' in the hammock on a tropical island (if only!😎). Halloween round the corner, my least favourite time of year when the clocks go back as the days get shorter, eugh!!😭 Only six months 'til spring though, sigh!
🎶Then the new October man, he takes the reins
And early frost is on his shoulders🎶

message 16: by Jemma (new)

Jemma | 860 comments To The Winter - Brett Anderson

September Morn - Neil Diamond

Morning Martin. Is there a hammock for me on this island...? You can feel the autumn closing in on us now but as everyone has said very mild for the time..etc, hope you've not been affected by the storm. I don't like the cold so hopefully we'll get away without too much harsh weather. Finishing works Thursday for a full week and going home to spend time with N' as it's half term. Take care speak soon.
🎶..... September morning still can make me feel that way... 🎶

message 17: by Martin (last edited Oct 17, 2017 12:16PM) (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Autumn Leaves ~ Diana Krall (and many others)
X2
Abandoned Masquerade ~ Diana Krall

Hi Jemma, got a week off early November, hopefully I'll be well rested before the Christmas Blitz. I am going to be working over Christmas/Boxing Day for the first time ever which is going to be wierd. Not that we do a lot these days, shop working for some years it was about the only two days I wasn't working but as long as I get to spend a few hours with the family on the day I won't mind too much I suppose though I will miss the traditional Christmas dinner.
Anyway hope you have a great time away.
Yes, we seemed to have missed the worst of it, a bit blustery yesterday but this morning blue skies and sunshine again. Long may the mild weather continue through till Spring sez I!🎃
🎶The glitter on a paint and plaster face is covering desire and disgrace🎶🎭

message 18: by Jemma (new)

Jemma | 860 comments It's Only Make Believe - Glen Campbell

Dreams of the Everyday Housewife - Glen Campbell

Afternoon Martin. That's good news Martin gives you a chance to catch up with anything you've not had time for. Thanks! I'm looking forward to spending time with our family coz it'll be the last until Xmas now. That'll be hard for you being apart from your family Xmas time and of course that ever important dinner perhaps you can have your dinner at New Years instead. That's the one time I always keep for family and I've been asked to work then as well but I always do my best to accommodate, but never Xmas.
We've had strongish winds and some rain but on the whole not too bad. Ditto that, might even say good weather till next summer if that's not being too greedy...lol! There's wi-fi where we're staying so I'll keep in touch. Take care Martin, cya on the flip side. 😎
🎶...Oh, such are the dreams of the everyday housewife
You see everywhere any time of the day....🎶

message 19: by Martin (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Battery Brides ~ XTC
X2
Across This Antheap ~ XTC

Hi Jemma, good news on the Christmas Day, looks like I'm not working afterall (fingers crossed!), so that's a result. Been damp and foggy today with more wind over the weekend. Stocking up for Halloween with little bags of sweets then straight into Bonfire Night, there's so much crap in the shops its nearly as bad as Christmas, not that anyone will be giving a thought about how much they're spending as long as they're having a "good time"!👻
🎶And the screaming sky won't let me sleep🎶

message 20: by Jemma (new)

Jemma | 860 comments Insects - Alter Bridges

Forever Autumn - The Moody Blues

Afternoon Martin. That's brilliant news Martin you'll get that dinner for certain and enjoy Xmas with your family. 🌲 We've had a good week really just windy but I'm home now with the family and it's been raining here. We met our granddaughter from school today she was so excited coz she knew nothing about it. We stay in the village pub while we visit so it's a chance for M' if he wants a pint.
We won't be here for Halloween as we're going home next Friday but I know what you mean about the shops, we don't have little Halloweeners coz we're a fair way from the road. Have you got through 'Roll With The Punches' yet and do you recommend it?
We've got a busy week lined up got to make sure my sisters bungalow is finally cleared and of course it's half term so spending time with Nyah too. 😀 Hope you have a great week, take care speak soon. 😎
🎶.....The summer sun is fading as the year grows old
And darker days are drawing near.....🎶

message 21: by Martin (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments September Song ~ JP Cooper
Stormy Weather ~ Billie Holiday

Hi Jemma, listened to 'Punches' a couple of times and yes I would definitely recommend it, very bluesy, more so than any other album of Van's I've heard and a stellar cast of musicians to boot. Even better than I had hoped it would be. See you around! 👀
🎶 Don't know why, there's no sun up in the sky......🎶

message 22: by Jemma (new)

Jemma | 860 comments Thunder in My Heart - Leo Sayer

(Love is Like A) Heat Wave - Martha and The

Afternoon Martin. Glad you've enjoyed 'Punches' on that recommendation I probably will treat myself, just this once. It's been a good weekend and today's is relatively quiet which means we are not with that little one, she's keeps everybody on their toes but we will be with her tomorrow. Hope your week is going well apparently we are in for some very high temperatures later this week....oh...brilliant! 😊 ☀️

🎶....It's like a heat wave burning in my heart.....🎶

message 23: by Tim (new)

Tim Franklin | 8906 comments Hot As A Docker's Armpit - Budgie

Sweaty Betty - The Macc Lads

message 24: by Jemma (new)

Jemma | 860 comments The Heat Is On - Glen Frey

White Light White Heat - The Velvet Underground

Hi Tim. 😎

message 25: by Martin (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments The Sun (Parallel or 90 degrees) ~ Bo Hansson
X2 Waltz For Interbeings ~ Bo Hansson

Hi Jemma, weather is still grey and windy but mostly dry here. Been out and about catching up with some shopping today but no music (sniff!😢), maybe next month though at the moment I can't really decide what I want next, lots to choose from but nothing that leaps out at me. Mind you the amount of stuff I have been purchasing lately it's maybe no bad thing though there are quite a few Patty Larkin albums still outstanding, she is certainly a prolific artist. Here's a couple from Bo Hansson who is fairly unknown I think in the UK, a Swedish multi instrumentalist who is definitely one of a kind whose music refuses to be pigeonholed into any genre. As a youngster and very much into reading Lord Of The Rings at that time (mid to late 70's) I perchanced on his album of music inspired by the book. Very ethereal and emigmatic I was drawn to find more, he later brought two more albums out, Magician's Hat and Attic Thoughts but nothing since that I could ascertain. He does have a kind of obscure iconic stature, Hendrix reputedly jammed and recorded with him before his death and I have come across occasional references in connection with other musicians. Probably not to your taste but there may be something on youtube to give you a flavour of what he was about. There aren't any lyrics but I could hum you a few bars....
🎶Hmmmm hmm hmmm - hmmmm diddly hmm hmm🎶😊
Chin-chinn for now!

message 26: by Tim (new)

Tim Franklin | 8906 comments Cygnus X1 - Rush

Workshop Of The Telescopes - Blue Öyster Cult

Hi Jemma/Martin

message 27: by Jemma (last edited Oct 25, 2017 06:18AM) (new)

Jemma | 860 comments Shadow of a Moon - Blackmore's Night

Life On Mars - David Bowie

Afternoon Martin. We've had good weather here too and quite warm in the sun. Yes, shopping but only looking so far. Once you look into a singers album output it's amazing they've slipped under the radar for so long, Patti's really good isn't she. 😉 Not much time for music this week unless you count my granddaughter singing Happy Birthday to her grandad whose birthday was last Wednesday....bless her! 🎉
I'll give Bo Hansson an airing when I get home, it's useless trying to hear anything with a 4yr old vying for our attention.
Hmm...I've got to admit I've never seen or read Lord Of The Rings or Harry Potter...I must be in the minority there! Maybe I've heard some of the music though and I'm all for organ/instrumental tracks, I'll give it a go. I can see from your post you're very passionate about Bo and you have such a brilliant humming voice too, thanks.
Life On Mars the TV drama has finished as of last week with Sam taking a trip off a very high rise building... it lead up to the start of Ashes To Ashes this week. As I've said I had seen Ashes but couldn't really make sense of it but seeing 'Life' and how it ended made it very clear why Ashes started the way it did. Looking forward to seeing it and the Genie again. 😎 This week as usual has flown by and we'll be leaving the family come Friday but having said that we've enjoyed our time here and did most of the things we had to do, back to normal next week...boo!! Take care & keep warm. 😀
🎶....Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know, he's in the best selling show...Is there life on Mars?....🎶

Afternoon Tim. 😎

message 28: by Martin (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Take My Breath Away ~ Berlin
Sticks And Stones ~ Carmel

Evening Jemma and Tim, only two days left until holidays - YAAYY! Thankfully our two dogs aren't too bothered about the fireworks but our previous dog (a collie cross named Dana) was a nightmare she was so nervous.🎃 C U later, bye for now!
🎶Put one foot in front of the other, day by day....🎶

message 29: by Jemma (new)

Jemma | 860 comments Cruel Intentions - Simian Mobile Disco

Sober - Little Big Town

Afternoon Martin. How're you all? You must be on holiday now then...time for a music catch-up and some R&R. It's horrible for animals I guess, but nothing to be done about it. No Halloween with the family this year we've just returned home after a brilliant week with them so we're satisfied with what we had. You planning anything special? BFN! 😉 🎃
Ps. Got any thoughts on 'Little Big Town' An American Country group....?
🎶.....I wanna walk that line a little crooked and live my life a little on the rocks....🎶

message 30: by Tim (new)

Tim Franklin | 8906 comments What's The Use In Getting Sober (When You're Gonna Get Drunk Again?) - Louis Jordan

Yes, I'm In The Barrel - Louis Armstrong's Hot Five

message 31: by Martin (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Johnson Machine Gun ~ Sunnyland Slim
Me And My Chauffeur Blues ~ Memphis Minnie

Hi Jemma & Tim, yep, finished this afternoon, kushti! Stocked up with sweets for the 'weeners on Tuesday and hopefully there might be a decent horror movie on later but apart from that not a thing. No Bonfire Night celebrations for us, just wait for the noise to die down so we can get some sleep eventually.
Had a listen to a couple of Little Big Town songs, to be honest I found them alright, a fairly typical country outfit, competent but nothing to write home about, still its hardly fair to judge them on such a brief listen.
🎶Yes, he drives so easy, I can't turn him down🎶

message 32: by Jemma (last edited Oct 29, 2017 06:58AM) (new)

Jemma | 860 comments On the Road Again - Willie Nelson

x2

Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson

Afternoon Martin. You've just finished and I'm starting back ...sigh!
You're all ready for Halloween then and a horror movie I think there's a few over the next few days. I'm not really partial to horror pics I've seen and heard too much about real horror in my years in the job so I tend to give that a wide berth, I don't mind a bit of the supernatural though. Is it me or are fireworks getting louder every year ?! Aww, it's this getting old thing isn't it. We used to love taking Ryan to a firework display probably leave it to the young ones now.
Well....I think you hit it straight on (L-Big-Town) I thought them quite good but as you've said they're a typical country band really. I've only heard a few of their tracks so perhaps I didn't give them enough time. Enjoy whatever your free time allows and keep warm weathers going downhill now. Cya on the flip side. 😉
🎶....On the road again just can't wait to get on the road again...🎶

message 33: by Tim (new)

Tim Franklin | 8906 comments Fixation On The Darkness - Killswitch Engage

Crash Course In Brain Surgery - Budgie

message 34: by Martin (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Careful With That Axe Eugene ~ Pink Floyd
X2
Comfortably Numb ~ Pink Floyd

Evening all, weather still fairly mild here despite warnings of arctic air currents invading the country. Yes I prefer supernatural to slash fest horror films though Halloween is still one of my favourites. Have to agree on the noise of fireworks increasing year by year and I don't think it is an age thing, have you seen the size and price of them?.... Crazeee! You might as well run a wheelbarrow full of Fivers up the garden path and burn them ( No, not the rabbit from Watership Down or is that another book/film that has passed you by?) There was a time I would have berated you soundly for missing LOTR, the book, must have read that a good dozen times in my teens and the films probably work better having not read them. As for HP, I enjoyed them tremendously mostly, some were better than others and Stephen Fry doing the audio books is pure gold. If your ever stuck in Scunthorpe on a rainy weekend it's a pleasant way to pass the time but I wouldn't lose sleep over it if you never read or see any of them. Life is far too short..... unlike dwarves of course who are never too short! Take care for now.
🎶Hello hello hello, is there anybody in there?🎶👻

message 35: by Tim (new)

Tim Franklin | 8906 comments No Feelings - Sex Pistols

Hamburger Lady - Throbbing Gristle

message 36: by Martin (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Abandoned Luncheonette ~ Hall & Oates
X2
Screaming Through December ~ Hall & Oates

(One for the coming festive season, I suspect there may be a lot of this in the coming weeks, especially among shop workers - I feel your pain brothers and sisters!)

message 37: by Tim (last edited Oct 30, 2017 01:13PM) (new)

Tim Franklin | 8906 comments I Hate It When Christmas Comes Around - Jimmy Witherspoon

Death May Be Your Santa Claus - Mott The Hoople

message 38: by Jemma (last edited Nov 01, 2017 06:47AM) (new)

Jemma | 860 comments (Don`t Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

Leave Me Sleeping - Brett Anderson

Afternoon Martin. How`re you all? That`s a very nice picture of you and the family. :o)
I had written a longish post yesterday from my Ipad only for it to not post.....there seemed to be something wrong with the website yesterday so today I`m posting from my trustee PC!
Yes, Fiver, Hazel, Blackberry etc.. I recorded Watership Down awhile back to see with my granddaughter but as yet we haven`t had the chance to see it, brilliant film!
I might have a go at reading/seeing LOTR to see if I like it, but I need to start at the beginning so will chase up what`s what.
I don`t think I can hack Potter though that`s a step too far for me...please hold back the berating....!
I`ve seen `Carrie` the film (Sissy Spacek`s a great actress) and also like the song `Carrie` not shy about liking some of Cliff`s offering`s. :o) I`ve been to Lincolnshire so I suppoe I`ve been to Scunthorpe also and if I was ever stuck there it would be with my usual suspects...Val McDermont, Lynda La Plant, Colleen McCullough. I had a small first chapter of a Jack Reacher story it was with some books I bought from Amazon, from what I saw of the first part of the book I wouldn`t mind giving it a look-see but the time factor is the problem at the mo perhaps you`re familiar with these books/film? Cya on the flip.... ;@}
♫.....Leave me sleeping, softly breathing, summer in my head, it’s summer in my head....... ♫

Hi Tim. :o)

message 39: by Tim (new)

Tim Franklin | 8906 comments I Spent The Day In Bed - Morrissey

The Dreaming - Kate Bush

Hi Jemma

message 40: by Martin (last edited Nov 01, 2017 08:48AM) (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Sleepwalk ~ Steve Howe
Again X2
Walk Don't Run ~ Steve Howe

Afternoon Jemma and Tim, this week is going far too fast!⏳I very rarely read these days, got out of the habit when I had cataracts a few years ago, used a Kindle for a while but allowed my membership to lapse and haven't got round to renewing it. I watched the first Jack Reacher film some time ago on Netflix, Tom Cruise not exactly my fave actor but does this sort of thing well enough and I quite like the genre, Bourne etc, good action film no surprises but entertaining. I've never read many crime thrillers, some Raymond Chandler, Eric Ambler, Peter Cheyney (all very 50's film noir stuff). I do enjoy some of the TV variety characters, current favourite being Elementary, Johnny Lee Miller is just so cool and Lucy Liu is excellent as Watson which quite surprised me, I'd always placed Jeremy Brett's Sherlock Holmes as definitive but this modern remake really stands up.
🎶Watching the detectives🎶

message 41: by Jemma (last edited Nov 02, 2017 09:30AM) (new)

Jemma | 860 comments Runaway - Traveling Wilburys

x2

Nobody`s Child - Traveling Wilbury`s

Afternoon Martin. This week and this year is going too fast... ;o(
A lot of my `old dears` have had their cataracts done and it`s given them a whole new life so I hope it`s that way for you too.
I`d miss reading as maybe you have, depending on how much time I've got I always have a book on the go...well...a paperback, I`ve never been fussed about reading from a screen albeit theres`s 2 books on my Ipad.
Yeah, I thought Jack Reacher would be good and Cruise does seem to fit that role. Ooops! Here we go again...I`ve not seen Bourne... but usually watch any crime thrillers including `Waking The Dead` Silent Witness` etc.
Got any plans for the weekend or maybe you`re chilling with the toons?! :o)
🎵..... I'm nobody's child, I'm nobody's child
Just like a flower, I'm growin' wild....🎵

message 42: by Martin (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Orphan Girl ~ Gillian Welch
Ruby Teusday ~ Melanie

Hi Jemma and Tim, new bed base coming Saturday for Michelle and possibly pictures and a meal at night, thinking about seeing the new Thor one. Had to get a new MP3 last week as the other one broke so I've been downloading everything the last couple of days so thats been a bit time consuming. Not back at work until next Wednesday so still got a few days off to relax. More female countryish from Gillian Welch and Melanie with the Stones classic, her haunting vocals really give this song a depth and poignancy that was missing from Jaggers version.
🎶She would never say where she came from, yesterday don't matter if it's gone🎶

message 43: by Jemma (new)

Jemma | 860 comments Jewel in the Night - Chris Hadfield

Black Diamond - Kiss

Afternoon Martin. You've got your weekend sorted for you then. Bad luck about your MP3 though. I'm finished until Tuesday now and glad of it, not too keen on the dark nights it's been cold as well. I've noticed there's two ways to post on here so at the mo I can't see your last post so answering blind as it were...doh!
I've not had much time for music which is a bore but maybe over this weekend I'll get some time to myself, still got some new albums with the cellophane on, that's not good is it?! Anyway, enjoy whatever you all do and stay safe & warm. 😉
🎶.....So bright jewel in the night there in my window below.....🎶

message 44: by Jemma (new)

Jemma | 860 comments Ps. Just had a listen to both your posted songs I've never heard 'Ruby' sung by Melanie before and yes I can agree there's a certain something different. Also enjoyed Gillian and will investigate her further when time allows. Thanks Martin. 😉

message 45: by Martin (last edited Nov 03, 2017 12:07PM) (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Precious ~ Pretenders
Sailor Boy ~ Judith Edelman

Hi Jemma (and Tim if he's around), let's hope you get chance to put your feet up a bit, you certainly deserve some downtime after the last few weeks, no rest for the wicked!😈 Luckily the MP3 was covered by extended warranty but Argos no longer stock that make and model so I've ended up with a Bush as a replacement, its got 64gb of space so plenty of room for all my toons. Distinct chill in the mornings now with a touch of frost but the days have been mostly mild and dry, been out without a jacket this week and not had the heating on much. First time I have heard Gillian myself but as you say needs further exploration. Sailor Boy has a traditional english folk sound to it which makes it stand out from Judith's normal more contemporary stuff, very like Maddy Prior of Steeleye Span.
🎶It was early, early in the Spring, when my love, Willie, went to serve the king. The night being dark and the wind blew high, which parted me from my sailor boy.🎶
Ciao 4 now🐶!

message 46: by Jemma (new)

Jemma | 860 comments Sloop John B - The Beach boys

Santa Fe - Bon Jovi

Morning Martin. Just some housework and I`m free for the day which is just as well coz it`s raining again...! That`s good that you got a replacement Martin, those extended warranty`s come in useful at times are you happy with the replacement?
Yes, cool here and expecting colder at the weekend, `tis winter looming.... ;o( We`ve had heating on in the evening but on the whole it`s not been too bad.
I`m not well versed with Steeleye Span in fact I couldn`t name any of their songs, but having said that I probably have heard them somewhere. I`m going to have a listen to Gillian Welch today I`ll let you know how that goes. Enjoy your meal and the cinema. Adieu until the next time. :o)
🎶......They say that no man is an island, and good things come to those who wait... 🎶

message 47: by Martin (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Wells Fargo ~ Babe Ruth
Everyone's Gone To The Movies ~ Steely Dan

Hi Jemma, good night out on Saturday, really enjoyed the film. New MP3 works fine but is very lightweight plastic and doesn't seem to be very sturdy so I will have to be careful with it and keep it as a back up. Luckily I do have another one that is a lot better made and uses those memory cards so I still get all my music in a different format. Certainly feeling colder the last few days, yep, winter is definitely on the way.
🎶Kids, if you want some fun, Mr LaPage is your man🎶

message 48: by Tim (new)

Tim Franklin | 8906 comments I've Seen That Movie Too - Elton John

I'm In Love With A German Film Star - The Passions

message 49: by Jemma (new)

Jemma | 860 comments Heroes And Villians - The Beach Boys

The Way It Goes - Gillian Welch

Afternoon Martin. Glad you had a good night on Saturday it was `Thor` you went to see I believe, I`ve seen it advertised.
We noticed anything you replace nowadays is much more fragile that they used to be...I dunno, what`s happened?! I seem to have many different music formats and music in lots of different places on my PC...can`t be bad though. :o)
Yes, colder here too need to get my thermals out the wind cuts right through living on the east coast... :o( They`re saying a white xmas.. maybe!
I`ve had a listen to Gillian Welch...she is very listenable indeed that`s another for the list....sigh!
Only 3 days work this week so more free time for me to get to grips and catch up on my albums. Take care and keep warm. Cya on the flip... ;O)
♫....Becky Johnson bought the farm put a needle in her arm that`s the way it goes, that`s the way.....♫

Hi Tim, hope you are good. :o)

message 50: by Martin (new)

Martin O' | 2196 comments Que Sera, Sera ~ Doris Day
Miracle Of Life ~ Yes

Hi Jemma and Tim, 3 days, can't be bad. I've got ten out of the next fourteen to get through plus a few more extra shifts through 'til the New Year and beyond. Just thinking about all that overtime I'll get - Kerching!💷 Yes, I think some Gillian Welch is definitely a must for early next year. Northamptonshire seems to always avoid the worst of the weather, probably due to being well inland from any coast, one has to be thankful for small mercies I suppose and I know from experience how bad the east coast can be having spent a summer in Skegness working at Butlin's, even in August. Very cold, wet and windy, Weymouth is much more pleasant and enjoyable with a great beach.
🎶Sing when open hearts are calling, shout with open eyes, to the miracle of life🎶
Ciao 4 now 🐶!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22