Keeper of the Lost Cities (RP) discussion

Residences > Tidal

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

lorien | 9848 comments Mod
Residence: Tidal
Residents: The Hokes

message 2: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

Freea dragged her feet gloomily as she entered her home. Sure, it looked classy and most of the decor was up to date but it almost had this abandoned feel to it. Which almost seemed ridiculous from an ojtsider's view since they'd most likely think what a homey house this was. "Well then, welcome to Tidal, Ash," she said with a slight flourish of her hands as they entered the entrance hall which had a leafless tree in the middle with a waterfall.

message 3: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments "Woow!" Ash looked around, his eyes were about as shiny as if there were a million stars in them. "Your residence is amazing!" He loved the waterfall, the tree, the beautiful homey feel of the house. Until he looked over at Freea, who seemed to have stepped into depression and he flushed a light pink as he asked "What's wrong?" He had assumed by the flourish that her house was a brilliant place.

message 4: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

Freea would've laughed loudly at his amazement if she wasn't feeling so lonely. "Hm? I'm sorry. It's just that. . . this place isn't somewhere I would usually come often unless I need to sleep or something." She gently grabbed ahold of his gently and smiled sadly. "But at least I have you to help me, right? It will distract me, at least."

message 5: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments Ash smiled softly. "Of course I'll help you, Freea. As long as I get home before curfew, otherwise, my father would kill me, then I wouldn't be here tomorrow to help you," he said, flushing a light shade of pink as she grabbed his arm.

message 6: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

"Awwww. Thank you, ash. I knew Incould count on you!" Freea said with a giggle. "And don't you worry, I'll be sure to have you home before you know it." She looked out into the lit halls. "If I can find the Leapmaster, that is."

message 7: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments "Yeah, this does look like quite a large house. Hopefully, it's not haunted." Ash grinned slyly before he projected the thought "Boo!" into Freea's mind, trying to give her a little shock. "Sure the lights might be on, but does that mean we're safe?" He raised an eyebrow before backing into a wall.

message 8: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

Freea immediately bristled as the thought went into her head, then realizing it was Ash, she scowled. "Of course it's safe! I've been living here for a while and I've never heard of ghosts or any of the sort!" She crossed her arms and walked over towards Ash. "What? Are you a phaser now? You probably won't like what you see on the other side anyway."

message 9: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments "Ow. No, I'm not a phaser." Ash grumbled as his head made contact with the wall and he fell on the floor, rubbing his head as he winced with the pain. "And fine. I'll trust you. Besides, I'm pretty sure that you would've scared them away." He joked, grinning.

message 10: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

Freea pouted this time as she helped Ash up. "Alright. But you could probably shut down their minds, right? I mean. You are a telepath."

message 11: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments "But not that powerful," Ash said nervously. He liked the trust and confidence that Freea was giving him, sadly, he was nowhere as confident. "But I'll try."

message 12: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

Freea chuckled and gently slapped his arm. "Silly. There are no such thing as ghosts. But I suppose the prisoners at Exile are close enough." She shrugged and led him through a long dining room with spacious room and a counter to go along with it. "Say, want anything to eat? It may be a while before I actually find the Leapmaster."

message 13: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments "Do you have any mallowmelt?" Ash asked. He was a little hungry, specifically for mallowmelt but he didn't want to ask for too much. "And if you don't have any, don't trouble yourself." He thought that the entire room was nicely decorated and had quite a serene feel, like the most of her house.

message 14: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

See? This was what she liked about Ash. He wasn't too pushy at all which made him one for great company. He was pleasant to be around and Freea couldn't help but blush as she began thinking about his other amazing attributes. "Um, we do. Frana made it two days ago so I dunno if it'll be any good," she said to him sadly as she stood on her tippy toes to reach the cupboards. "It's mint and chocolate for today. I love that flavor to death so beware if you only get to have one piece."

message 15: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments Ash let out a light-hearted laugh. "That's okay. At my house, nobody makes mallowmelt. My mom...'s not around, and my dad's always busy with his work and he doesn't have much time for it, and I have no time for it with all of the homework that I forget to do the day before." He muttered. "But nothing more about me. You need a lift?" He asked, watching her stand on her tippy toes. He lightly lifted her telekinetically higher.

message 16: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

Freea smiled gratefully at Ash. "Thank you good sir." Now she was able to reach the delicious plate of mallowmelt. Once holding it, she held it out for Ash. "There we are, now, who shall have the first bite?"

message 17: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments "Me!" Ash grinned, careful not to drop Freea as he grabbed the jar hungrily. Then he stopped, as if ashamed of what he just did. "I'm hungry.." he muttered quietly.

message 18: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

Freea chuckled softly as he began eating the delicious treat. She waved him off and said, "Oh you're fine. It's good to know that the stuff is being out to good use. But just save me some alright?" She winked.

message 19: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments ((I gotta go sleep.))

"Promise." Ash said mouth full of chocolate and mint mallowmelt as he flushed red, forcing a swallow. "Anywhays, Wi thwought we where lwooking for te weapmester."

message 20: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

((Ah okay! ^.^ Have a good night's rest! :D))

Freea laughed so hard when Ash had his mouth full, that she thought she would burst. "Oh, Ash," she managed, wiping tears from her eyes. "You're too funny!" Taking a couple of deep breaths, she smiled. "Right, so why don't you bring the mallow while we look for it? And I'll just take one, thank you."

message 21: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments Ash handed her a piece carefully, almost as if it was a jar with a star in it. He was so worried about dropping it as he handed it to Freea. "Thanks." He said after swallowing the piece in his mouth, cheeks light pink. "And how does your sister make such good mallowmelt?" He exclaimed, licking his right hand's fingers.

message 22: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

Freea chewed her own mallowmelt as she answered, "Well, I actually don't know. I don't really watch her while she does it. I suppose she's one of the few people who can do it without any problem."

message 23: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments Ash smiled, understanding what Freea was getting at. "Now, which side of the house is your leapmaster at? Or do we need to search everywhere?" He asked.

message 24: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

"We should search everywhere," Freea replied shyly as she blushed from embarrassment since she didn't have a clue where her own Leapmaster could be. "Just to safe. Oh! But you have a curfew don't you? I'm sorry!" She then grabbed him by the hand and practically dragged the poor boy throughout the house. She could not let him be late from his own curfew! It was unacceptable!

message 25: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments "Freea!" Ash practically shouted as he was dragged around the house. His legs were getting tired from running and wanted her to slow down. Even though he was worried about being late for his curfew, he didn't want his legs to fall off. He sighed and continued to devour mallowmelt as he ran.

message 26: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

When Freea heard him shout, she did slow down and then said, "Sorry. I just don't want you to be late. But I think that the Leapmaster may be upstairs." With that, she walked a bit more slowly and climbed up the stairs. They climbed a long ways up before they entered into a foyer at the top with it's ceiling curved and glass allowing the light inside. "Okay. This is where it should be. At least, I hope it is."

message 27: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments "Well, your house is about three hundred times the size of mine, so I don't know how to navigate it without getting lost, so I hope you have your own way of navigating it so we don't end up in the same place as before." Ash said, walking next to Freea. "And might I just say, I love your house. Did I already say that? I'm sorry, it's just that I'm scared about getting lost and my father's great at giving punishments. Last week, I had to clean out my room after he let all of my pets loose in it."

message 28: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

"You have pets?" Freea asked, looking around for the glimmering Leapmaster. "I didn't know that. So what do you do with them? Train them to protect their master?" She chuckled at that one. "I've always wanted an imp when I was small but then my parents no because they were too much trouble. Shame, really. I hear that most kids from school actually have one and the imps don't cause them any trouble at all." Freea then walked into another section of room and exclaimed, "Aha! I knew it! We have found your ticket back home Mister ash!"

message 29: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments "Oh, that's sad. I have two imps. Also, I train my pets to help guard my stuff, and to make sure nobody sneaks into my house, you know, ever since my mother died, security in our house has kind of been a little tight, and I don't really trust any of the ogres that have to protect me." Ash replied as he ran into the section of the room after Freea. But I kind don't want to leave... He quietly communicated to Freea.

message 30: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

Freea turned her back at Ashton with a raised eyebrow. "You mean to tell me that you don't exactly have any intention of going home? Right after I tracked the whole house for it?" She pretended to get all riled up but then she ended up laughing and though, But what about your parents? Wouldn't you get in trouble? And she most certainly didn't want anything happening to Ash.

message 31: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments "Sure I'd get in trouble, it's just that...I like spending time with you, I mean just as friends, not as girlfriend and boyfriend, you know," Ash stuttered, scared of saying the wrong thing. He thought of her as a great friend, someone who would help him if he needed it, and someone who totally would make time for him, to study or to play.

message 32: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

This time, Freea giggled at his choice of words and said, "Well I'm glad. Since I very much like you being a good friend as well." Oh how funny he could be sometimes especially when it came to things to explain their relationship. Which Freea truly didn't mind being friends. "Well then, so you're not grounded for a year by your father, I suggest you make it inside quickly. And then you can either come back here tomorrow after school, or I'ol just see you, alright?"

message 33: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments "Sure!" Ash said. He wanted to say more but didn't really know what else to say besides sure and other synonyms. "I'll see you tomorrow, Freea." He smiled before he stepped in, waving before he disappeared and arrived safely home. He was quite sad that he had to leave Freea and her adorable house, but he still tried to stay normal about it.

message 34: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

Freea sighed as he leaped away to his home. She really would miss him, but the idea of seeing him tomorrow gave her a slight warmth in her stomach.

((Continue here or move to one of the Foxfire threads?))

message 35: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 780 comments (Foxfire threads?))

message 36: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

((Okay! I'll post of FH 3 ^.^))