UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Grace Risata
This topic is about Grace Risata
Blog Roll > My latest blog post....read it if you need a laugh

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (new)

Grace Risata | 46 comments Hello everyone!

If you're in dire need of a laugh, I did a blog post that might make you chuckle. The topic? My stupid, stupid, STUPID behavior led to a concussion.

https://gracerisata.wordpress.com/201...

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Good grief, Grace! Glad you're okay!

Further proof that everyone in our group is nutzzzzzz.

:D

Desley (Cat fosterer) (booktigger) | 11103 comments Glad you are ok, thanks for the laugh though. I really dont know what you mean Patti! :)

message 4: by Jim (last edited Oct 08, 2017 11:29AM) (new)

Jim | 21879 comments a gem of a blog, welcome aboard :-)

I suspect Tallis Steelyard would salute you ;-)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Someone introduce Grace to MTM! They sound like they would get on well...

Desley (Cat fosterer) (booktigger) | 11103 comments Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern wrote: "Someone introduce Grace to MTM! They sound like they would get on well..."

I thought that too!

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace Risata | 46 comments There are two things to do in situations like this... (1) Cry your heart out and scream, "WHY ME!?" or (2) Humorize it in a blog post and give others a chance to have a good laugh. :)

message 8: by Jim (new)

Jim | 21879 comments Grace wrote: "There are two things to do in situations like this... (1) Cry your heart out and scream, "WHY ME!?" or (2) Humorize it in a blog post and give others a chance to have a good laugh. :)"

you really do want to read some of MTM's blogs on https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

I think you'd find a lot of amusement and encouragement from her :-)

message 9: by Jack (new)

Jack Lexington | 79 comments Wow glad you are Okay and I feel for you. Sometimes a person has gotta do what a person has gotta do and if that means sliding under a garage door so be it.

I had to do it under shutters in work once after an unannounced fire alarm test.I was a bit luckier than you though.

I agree with you about the authors messaging just tryna sell books to even on Twitter I am inundated with messages about Youtube then most of them unfollow you once they have what they want. As you can probably tell I am also very long winded takes me 30 sentences to say something that could be said in one.

A very good, entertaining blog post :)