The YA Book Club discussion

Reading Buddies > Reading Buddy Needed

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet Would anyone like to read Everything, Everything (by Nicola Yoon) or Aristotle and Dante discove the secrets of the universe (by Benjamin Alire Sáenz) with me. Starting in the next couple days.

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex Yer | 5 comments Hi ! I'd love to read this with you ! I've been wanting to read everything everything , and I've ready Aristotle and Dante a while ago but loved it so I would love to do a reread ! Let me know ! My name is Alex and I'm currently reading all the narnia books !

message 3: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet Hi, I would love to read everything, everything with you just let me know when you can start reading it.

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex Yer | 5 comments Okay ! I'll try to pick up the book soon so I can start reading maybe by Wednesday ? How are we going to go about it ?

message 5: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet okay, Wednesdays fine.

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex Yer | 5 comments Hi I am so sorry but I have to unexpectedly back out , I got a lot of assignments this week and won't have much time for anything else , good luck finding another reading buddy and once again I am so sorry ;-(

message 7: by Elizabeth (last edited Oct 09, 2017 09:38PM) (new)

Elizabeth Chan-Diaz (elizabeth_lover_of_books) Scarlet wrote: "Would anyone like to read Everything, Everything (by Nicola Yoon) or Aristotle and Dante discove the secrets of the universe (by Benjamin Alire Sáenz) with me. Starting in the next couple days."
Hi there! My name is Elizabeth and it just so happens that I had Aristotle and Dante ready for me to pick up at the library! I would love to be your reading buddy if you wouldn't mind? Also, I've read Everything, Everything so added bonus lol!