paced reading horror and thrillers discussion

author discussion > Tim Curran

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aaron (last edited Oct 09, 2017 05:47AM) (new)

Aaron Archer | 8 comments This author is relatively new but writes some kick-ass Horror.

Dead Sea by Tim Curran Blackout by Tim Curran Hive (Hive, #1) by Tim Curran Leviathan by Tim Curran Monstrosity by Tim Curran

There are lots more. Has anyone else read him? Dead Sea is the best I've read of his so far.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate | 1106 comments Mod
I've read a few of his, I enjoyed Dead Sea but think Fear Me by Tim Curran is his best book so far. I also enjoyed Skin Medicine by Tim Curran and Puppet Graveyard by Tim Curran

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 3492 comments Mod
I have read most of his stuff and "fear me" and skin medicine" are definitely my favorites.

message 4: by Aaron (new)

Aaron Archer | 8 comments Kate wrote: "I've read a few of his, I enjoyed Dead Sea but think Fear Me by Tim Curran is his best book so far. I also enjoyed Skin Medicine by Tim Curran and Puppet Graveyard by Tim Curran"

I haven't read those yet. I'll put them on my list!

message 5: by Justin (new)

You can get puppet graveyard, fear me, and one other in a collection. Blood, Bones and Bullets

message 6: by Justin (new)

The third book in the collection is the underdwellimg which was also good. I read them all before the collection was put together amd they may still be lendable if you want me to check

message 7: by Aaron (new)

Aaron Archer | 8 comments Justin wrote: "You can get puppet graveyard, fear me, and one other in a collection. Blood, Bones and Bullets"

That collection doesn't seem to exist on Amazon.

message 8: by Justin (last edited Oct 10, 2017 09:17AM) (new)

Im pretty sure it used to, but i had read them all before the collection was put together and didnt buy it so maybe not.

message 9: by Justin (new)

Ok, i figured it out. It was on amazon but was published by darkfuse which went out of business. You probably cant get it anymore unless you find a used copy in print somewhere. Sorry about that

message 10: by Char (new)

Char Yep, that's exactly what happened, Justin. All of the authors from Darkfuse had to get their rights back and then had to find another publisher. Which really sucks.

message 11: by Kate (new)

message 12: by Aaron (new)

Aaron Archer | 8 comments Justin wrote: "Ok, i figured it out. It was on amazon but was published by darkfuse which went out of business. You probably cant get it anymore unless you find a used copy in print somewhere. Sorry about that"

That really does suck. Maybe the author will release it again?