Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > BETA readers needed for 2nd in in series MG/YA fantasy adventure

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christopher (new)

Christopher D. (chrismorgan) | 44 comments 30 chapters
45,000 words
Completed and very clean manuscript
MG/YA
Fantasy/adventure
Book 2 in the series

Series: Portallas
Title: Joshua and the Magical islands

Already have an editor but looking for honest BETA reader feedback on storyline, plot, pacing, character development, dialogue, etc.

Please feel free to reach out if this is of interest to you.

- Chris

message 2: by M. L. (new)

M. L. Everidge (mleveridge) | 33 comments Hello, Chris! I've sent you a message expressing my interest in beta reading your novel!

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie Taylor | 5 comments Hello! I'd be interested in helping you out - if you're still seeking a reader (or seeking another for more potentially different opinions) then feel free to send me a message. I work week days so I might not respond until later in the afternoon.

message 4: by Swati (new)

Swati Hegde (swatithegeek) | 133 comments Sent you a PM. :)

message 5: by Bob (new)

Bob Rich | 38 comments Christopher wrote: "30 chapters
45,000 words
Completed and very clean manuscript
MG/YA
Fantasy/adventure
Book 2 in the series

Series: Portallas
Title: Joshua and the Magical islands

Already have an editor but lookin..."

Christopher, email the first 1000 words to me as a Word file and I'll see if it's my kind of book. I'll do an honest and constructive beta read, in exchange for a review of my latest book, at http://bobswriting.com/guardian.html
Email bob@bobswriting.com
:)
Bob

message 6: by Marie (new)

Marie | 10 comments I sent you a message about your book. ^_^

message 7: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristinmh) | 17 comments Hi Chris,
I would love to beta read your book. I charge $35 for a book that length. Feel free to check out my website for testimonials.

Kristin
www.theedifyingword.com

message 8: by Cimone (new)

Cimone Watson | 94 comments Hi Chris,

I don't see a way to send you a message on your profile, but I'm interested. My price for that length is $33.75.

message 9: by Christopher (new)

Christopher D. (chrismorgan) | 44 comments Those that have responded with your offers, I am getting just juggling a few things at the moment but I will respond to you shortly. Thanks for your offers in the meantime :-)

message 10: by Manasa (new)

Manasa Kannan | 113 comments sent you a dm :)

message 11: by Eamonn (new)

Eamonn Murphy Hi Chris,
I'm trying to break into this Beta reading lark so will only charge £5 per thousand words, say £22.50 for your MS.

I'm a published writer with my own YA fantasy novella out now from Alban Lake Publishing, The Brigstowe Dragons. I've been a reviewer on SF crowsnest for 10 years and am steeped in the genre. Happy to look at your work and give you detailed feedback.

message 12: by Christopher (new)

Christopher D. (chrismorgan) | 44 comments Hi folks. If I haven't already contacted you, I probably will do soon as I have another round of BETA reading coming up for this series. Please bear with me whilst I juggle thirty balls in the air at the moment. Thanks :-)