What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Books featuring supernatural or realistic elements and a romance between a cis guy and a LGBT character

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regina (new)

Regina Osiecki | 255 comments Looking for Books featuring supernatural or realistic elements and a romance between a cis guy and a LGBT character (like they are transgender, non binary, gender fluid etc)

I loved Let the right one in. Anyone know of any others

message 2: by Moloch (new)

Moloch | 276 comments Do you read in Italian or French? Les Italiens has this, although it's a crime novel and the romance/attraction between the characters is not the main part of the plot.
It's the first in a series and I only read this, but the following books feature the male character with different love interests.

message 3: by Regina (new)

Regina Osiecki | 255 comments I mainly read in English but thanks for the suggestion!

Julia ♡ Sarcasm and Romance Addict ♡ | 176 comments Maybe Michaela ?

Reverse harem where the heroine is intersex with both a functioning vagina/womb and penis. Heroes are regular alien heroes

message 5: by Ebookworm2016 (new)

Ebookworm2016 | 180 comments River of Teeth by Sarah Gailey

It’s alternative history. Hippos are imported into the U. S. during the presidency of James Buchanan. They are quite violent and become a menace in the Mississippi. A band of hippo wranglers is hired to fix the problem. It was an interesting story that has 2 characters that fit your relationship requirements.

message 6: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4997 comments The Left Hand of Darkness
River of Teeth for Ebookworm2016's suggestion.

message 7: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4997 comments Supernatural OR realistic elements? So, either speculative fiction or...not speculative fiction?

message 8: by Miss Mara (new)

Miss Mara | 156 comments LGBT or just T+? Because from what you’re asking it seems like you want a non-cis character with a cis character. Whereas you have cis gay and bi men.