The Bloggess Tribe discussion

thw reading challenge

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (new)

Maria Adams (madge78) | 1 comments is anyone doing this on good reads and if so, how do you update all the books you have read? it won't let me and I've read a good deal more than 6 it's saying. it's just not updating at all. xxxz

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen | 6 comments The way I added books was to mark them as currently reading and then update the status to finished. That moves the book to the “read” list and updates your reading challenge. There is probably an easier way to do it, but I’m not sure. 🙂

message 3: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (booksanddirt) | 1 comments the date read needs to be this year and it will count it

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie Yes. Find the start and end dates and set them for this year.

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (tobefoundinwords) | 1 comments I read most of my books on the Kindle app for my phone. I make sure to give it some stars when I finish it there, which marks it as read on Goodreads, plus sort of reviews it. At least, it tells how many stars I give it.

message 6: by Susanna (new)

Susanna Parker | 1 comments As others have said, make sure you're marking the "Finished On" dates, otherwise they won't get counted toward the challenge. (I had the same issue, I was so confused why books I'd just reviewed weren't showing up in the challenge!)