Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Opportunities > Consider adding an audio version of your book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri (new)

Sheri | 9 comments You may or may not be aware that the audiobook market is the fastest growing segment of the publishing industry, and that audiobook listeners rarely read print or e-books.

Let me assure you, based on feedback from our authors, it is an exhilarating experience hearing your work performed by a talented voice artist for the first time. Just as importantly, it is extremely rewarding knowing that you are communicating your message to auditory learners in their preferred medium.

If you are interested in exploring this no-cost opportunity further, please message me here.

Sheri Orloff
Wordwooze Publishing

message 2: by Sheri (new)

Sheri | 9 comments CeDany,

If you choose to work with us, you don't need to do the narration. If you are a narrator and you want to voice your own book, then yes, it will need to wait awhile. :-)

message 3: by Chrys (new)

Chrys Cymri | 114 comments I've been intrigued by audio books, but haven't got around to having this done to any of my books. What do you need from an author who already has the books out in ebook and print?

message 4: by Sheri (new)

Sheri | 9 comments Chrys,

The only absolute is the legal right to produce the audiobook. If you are self-published, that clearly is not a problem. Beyond that, just the book in Word or rtf is needed. We take it from there!

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread