Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jack Frost and Eevee [♛] lαcey [♛]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!!!!!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments So do you have am exact plot or are we going to come up with one?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Kinda if you wanna hear it

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so I was thinking that they meet at a carnival or something and the student is alone and the teacher invites him to hang out and buys him dinner and stuff then they end up going home and having a one night stand not thinking anything of until they meet again in the classroom! Lol I can think I'm of something better if you don't like it :P

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Really? Wanna try it?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sure. Wouldn't mind. so would you like to create our characters or go right into it?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Either is fine by me

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments I like to create characters first. How about a simple one.

Name:
Personality:

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

That works! Let me go find a picture

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Cam Gregory
Appearance:https://s8.favim.com/orig/150208/ador...
Personality: Mostly kind and very intelligent. He is patient with others and tries his best to help out those in need.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Name: Andrew Perali
Appearnce:

if the pic is not showing -

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cf/18/...

Personality: TBRP'D

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't see the picture D:

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!, okay who starts?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! How detailed do you want me to be?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

It was a beautiful night at the park that night as the lights were lit and the games were set up for one and all to have a good time. Cam had brought his sister to the carnival and for the most part it seemed like she was having a good time. But eventually she had left him for some smoking hot girl bobbing for apples. Cam just shook his head feeling like the awkward third wheel. He turned and decided to let them be as he looked to see what he should do next.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments
Andrew handed the ticket person his money, trading it for a few tickets. Once inside he let his eyes roam taking in everything. He checked his wallet before slipping in his back pocket and making his way through the crowd of, searching for something to do. As he moved away from the ticket booth, he could tell sixty percent of the food stalls were in the front. With a small sigh, he knew he was going to roam for a few minutes, doing nothing.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Cam was sitting by himself when he saw an attractive looming young man walking alone. At first he felt a bit shy in walking up and talking to him since he didn't want to seem creepy but eventually he couldn't help himself. He went over to him and decided to be bold and make conversation. "How's it going?" He asked.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments
Andrew hadn't even wandered halfway when through the carnival when someone stepped in front of him. He stopped walking and glanced up at the other male. "it is going well. What about you?" He questioned back, stepping back so that he could catch a glimpse of who this guy was.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well not as fun since I'm alone. And I don't mean this in the wrong way but did you arrive with anyone? I couldn't help but notice that you were also alone. Or at least it seemed that way. I'm sorry I'm not trying to pry or anything I felt bad honestly," he said with a slight blush since he didn't want to come off as weird or creepy.

Andrew glanced up at him and smiled before shaking his head, "I came here by myself." He chuckled. "And don't apologize. Anyways, would you like to join me? I am not sure what to do first." He spoke, glancing around at all of the booths. "The food looks good and there are so many games to play." He pointed and added quickly before the other male could answer.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

“Well What luck,” he said with a cheerful smile. “Would you like to try a churro? I hear they’re to die for,” he said now relieved that he wasn’t going to be alone for the rest of the evening. “Also the rides look fun depending on what you like,” he said when he motioned for him to follow. He was now starting wonder how this guy would react if he started flirting but decided to hold back so he wouldn’t scare him off. “I’m Cam by the way,” he said.

"I would love to share a churro." He answered, smiling at him. "As for the rides, it depends. Maybe the Ferris wheel is something we both would want to ride. I am not much of a roller coaster person." He added as he began to walk with the other male. "Since we will be keeping each other company for the next few hours, we should know each other's names." He suggested.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

“Like I just said my name is Cam,” he repeated. “Not short for anything even though that surprises people,” he said with a laugh. “What about you?” He asked. He led him over to where the churros are at and paid one for them both. “This ones a chocolate one. I hear it’s great!” He bought two so that Andrew could have his own. “Now would you like to go on the Ferris wheel first?” He asked curiously.

"My name is Andrew. You can call me Drew or Andrew." He informed him before taking a bite out of the churro. "Thank you for food." He thanked him only to nod at his second question. He did not care what he did as long he was not alone. "So have you been to the carnival before?" He questioned Cam.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

“Yeah I usually come every year with my sister but she found a date and decided she didn’t want my company,” he said not seeing her anywhere. Maybe she was scoring right now. That would be nice. He make her a lie or something later as a celebration. “What about you? Do you come here often?” He asked.

Andrew shook his head, "No, not really. I could not come the last two times since my mom and I were out of town. Anyways, I told myself that I would come this time." He answered him as they made their way to the ride. "You have a sister? That is cool; I am an only child." He commented before taking another bite of the churro.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

“Yeah she’s actually here tonight but ditched me for someone more interesting apparently,” he said with a laugh as he led him to the Ferris wheel. “She better not leave the place though,” he said when he figured she must have since he didn’t see her.

Andrew stood in line and nodded at what Cam said. "Your sister must be really annoying then?" He chuckled, finishing the churro. He glanced around for the trash before actually throwing it out. "Again thank you for buying the food." He thanked him once more.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

“Oh no she’s not annoying,” he said laughing. “She simply prefers to flirt rather than hang out with her brother. I don’t blame her of course. Personally I would rather hang out with attractive people more than her,” he said with a shrug. “And no problem. You’re reaping the benefits of having my sister gone. You’ll get to eat the food for her,” he said with a smile as he got into the Ferris wheeel.

Andrew sat down next to Cam, listening to him."Besides all of that, I guess we could talk about each other." He spoke as he waited for the wheel to begin to move. He placed his hands in his lap and sighed, trying to come up with something to say. From what he could tell, Cam was older, so he needed to come up with a question that would sound appropriate.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

“Well of course,” he nodded with a bright smile. “I try to be social in all places so we’ll find something we have in common don’t worry.” He thought for a moment when he asked a casual question. “How old are you? If you don’t mind me asking.” He said thinking that was a pretty general question to ask.

He glanced over at Cam. "I am eighteen." He answered, "now that I have said my age, how old are you? " He questioned back as he was now curious as well.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh I see," he said with a smile. "Why don't you take a guess?" he asked curiously wanting to see if Cam would be able to guess how old he was.

Andrew thought for a minute, trying to come up with an answer. "If I guess, will you tell me if I am right or not?" He questioned him, still trying to come up with something. "I am going to guess less than thirty and more than twenty-two. So my guess is twenty-four." He guessed as he stared him in the eyes.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded laughing a bit "Not quite but you are close," he said. "I'm twenty seven. But I appreciate the compliment. I know everyone says that I have a bit of a baby face." He shrugged not thinking much of it.

Andrew chuckled and looked at him, examining his face. "Now that you mention it, you do have a baby face." He placed his hand next to him as he glanced forward, trying to come up with something to say. "So, what do you like to do for fun?" He questioned as he could feel the wheel turn.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

“Well i like to read books. And I play the piano sometimes. I’m not very good but I like it a lot. How about you?” He asked with a curious and bright smile.

Andrew turned his attention back on the other male. "I love to read books too and I know it sounds weird, but I really love to learn. You know, like anything with facts and information." He added as he wanted to clarify. "I am not a guy who likes outdoor activities by the way." He looked at Cam. "Do you have any favorite books?" He questioned, letting his hand slide slowly towards Cam's hand. He tried to act like he was not doing anything.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Cam nodded, "I don't think that's weird. I think that's great! Not many people like to learn these days it seems," he said with a sad sigh. "But that's great..." he said noticing his hand and didn't say anything at first but then thought about his question, "Well I like all sorts of books. Mostly fiction to be honest, like the classical stuff. And poetry," he said when he debated on taking his hand or not.

Andrew kept his hand where it was. "Oh, really, that is cool. " He commented as he looked at him and then back in front of him. "How about movies, do you have the same genre interests for movies and books? The reason is that I do." He informed him as he glanced down quickly to see where Cam's hand was; he slid his hand no more than inch closer.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like movies but I like books better. I like all kinds of movies," he said when he reached over and put his hand next to Andrew's but didn't look away from his eyes. "Mostly romance," he said with a smile. "I know a lot of romances are for women but I tend to really like them," he said when slid his hand on top of Andrew's. "What about you?" he asked.

Andrew smiled to himself when the other male's hand moved next to his and then on top. Without thinking, he scootched over as well before he fully took his hand his own. "That is cool and guys can like romance as well." He commented. "For me, I also love romance." He bit his lip and thought, "So after the Ferris wheel, what would you like to do next?" He questioned him, blushing slightly, feeling his hand in his and as well as wondering what their plans were after this. "We could just walk around and talk. And I do appreciate you buying food for me, thank you." He thanked as the ride soon finished up.

« previous 1