Book Break discussion

A Place For Writer's > Character Creating

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This idea was suggested by Rumell. Here is where you can create characters.

message 2: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Bloom:
Animated, playful, sociable, convincing, refreshing, spirited, self-promotional, spontaneous, optimistic and funny.

Stella:
Delightful, cheerful, inspiring, demonstrative, easily mixed, talkative, lively, cool, popular and bouncy.

Musa:
Adventurous, persuasive, strong-willed, competitive, resourceful, self-reliable, positive, sure, outspoken and forceful.

Layla:
Daring, confident, independent, decisive, motivating, tenacious, well-lead, mischievous, productive and bold.

Tecna:
Analytical, persistent, self-sacrificing, considerate, respectful, sensitive, organised, scheduled, orderly and faithful.

Flora:
Adaptable, peaceful, submissive, controlled, reserved, satisfied, patient, shy, obliging and friendly.

message 3: by Rumell (last edited Oct 04, 2017 05:51AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Bloom:
Kids in your class are playing games. I would more likely I started the game! I would rather hangout with my friends. At a party I'm with my closest friends. My favourite subject is Catering, Textiles and Childcare. I feel the same way as before I feel tired after running errands. I feel neutral about public speaking. I do talk to myself more than others but I don't tell anyone. I am not really reluctant to try new things. My house is my dream vacation.

Stella:
Kids in your class are playing games. I would more likely play and have fun! I would rather go to the mall! At a party I can't sit still! I'm moving and talking to everybody! I love all my subjects. I am often stressed out after running errands! I just want to jump in bed and take a nap! I absolutely love public speaking!! I never talk to myself more than others because I think it is crazy! I don't know why people do that. I am little bit reluctant to try new things. The beach is my dream vacation.

Musa:
Kids in your class are playing games. I would more likely want to play the game. I would rather read a book. At a party I'd put ear plugs in, sit in the corner, and read a book. My favourite subject is English. All I do is read! I never feel tired after being at parties. I feel pumped and energetic after those things! I think public speaking is a lot of fun. I talk to myself more than others. I am little bit reluctant to try new things. Disneyland is my dream vacation!

Layla:
Kids in your class are playing games. I would more likely start the game! I would rather play some sports. At a party I can't sit still! I'm moving and talking to everybody! My favourite subject is P.E! There is a lot of moving around in that class! Depends on where I was or who I was with if I feel stressed at parties. I like public speaking. I talk to myself about the same amount that I talk to others. It depends on what the new thing is than I will be reluctant. Paris is my dream vacation!

Tecna:
Kids in your class are playing games. I would more likely reading a book alone at my desk. I would rather play video games. At a party I usually just sit on the couch until someone comes and talks to me. My favourite subject is ICT. I feel tired after being at places where people should be. I rarely talk to myself more than others. I am reluctant to try new things. I like to stick with my regular routine. My house is my dream vacation.

Flora:
Kids in your class are playing games. I would more likely play the game, though I kind of want to read a book. I would rather read a book. At a party I would go and talk to the people who are alone, like me. My favourite subject is Maths and Science. I do not feel stressed after being at places where people should be. I hate public speaking!! I never talk to myself more than others. I am not reluctant to try new things. I like trying new things. The mountains are my dream vacation, because they are quiet and peaceful.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 04, 2017 01:45PM) (new)

Carson “Cove” Hartford

Male—15—ISFJ
Birth date: June 6th, 35 PWT (post-war time)

I am cold, can you hear?
I will fly, with no hope, no fear
And the ground taunts my wings
Plummet as I sing, plummet as I
sing...
—Isle Of Flightless Birds, Twenty One Pilots

Backstory: After a nuclear war destroyed most of America in the late 2000’s, a new government rose to power—a monarchy. The King and Queen had a son named Samuel; he was normal, free of mutations. Two years later, Cove was born. He looked a lot like his father....but he had been affected by radiation, resulting in his being born with wings. As a result, he was discriminated against and abused brutally, treated like a slave rather than a member of the royal family.
At age fifteen, he inadvertently discovered that he could control fire as well. The King exiled him, not wanting a fire mage in close proximity—they were known to be unstable.
Sure enough, Cove could barely control his power; this was made worse by the fact that he had severe PTSD. Not even the other fire mages would accept him, since his ability was getting more dangerous with every passing day.
Eventually, he came to the Haven, a shelter for mutants. There, he found friendship for the first time. But his story is far from over...

Personality: Shy, timid, and skittish. However, he hides his emotions very well most of the time. Fiercely loyal to the Haven; refuses to have anything to do with his relatives. He flinches at the slightest touch or unexpected movement, and he has terrible nightmares and flashbacks, which are slowly improving/disappearing as time goes on.

Appearance: Cove has long, dark hair and grey eyes. Due to childhood starvation, he’s short and thin. He walks with a slight limp. There’s an identification number tattooed on his left wrist, from his time as a prisoner. His most notable feature is that he has white wings on his back.

PS: This is the first character I EVER created, back when I was in middle school, although I’ve changed a lot about him since that time. Feedback is welcome. :)