Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > Trafficking - Free audible.com and .co.uk codes available for thriller.

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bill (new)

Bill Ward (billwardauthor) | 6 comments Hi, I have some codes available for my adult thriller TRAFFICKING.
"Trafficking is the story of one girl's struggle to be more than just an object with a price, and one man's determination to find out why his beloved daughter was brutally killed."
Obviously I would love a review in return.
Thanks
Trafficking (Powell, #1) by Bill Ward

message 2: by Em__Jay (new)

Em__Jay Yes, please. I would like to listen.
I can use either UK or US codes.
Em

message 3: by Bill (new)

Bill Ward (billwardauthor) | 6 comments Em__Jay wrote: "Yes, please. I would like to listen.
I can use either UK or US codes.
Em"

I've messaged you with the code.

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 5: by Bill (new)

Bill Ward (billwardauthor) | 6 comments Edward wrote: "jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Just sent code by email.

message 6: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda Lstraw (rhonlynn) | 2 comments Webrstraw@gmail.com I'm in the United States, can we order it from Amazon UK? I'd like to hear it.

message 7: by Bill (new)

Bill Ward (billwardauthor) | 6 comments Rhonda wrote: "Webrstraw@gmail.com I'm in the United States, can we order it from Amazon UK? I'd like to hear it."

I have sent you an email.

message 8: by Minty (new)

Minty | 13 comments Would you send a US code via private message or e-mail to amazesso1@gmail.com?

message 9: by Bill (new)

Bill Ward (billwardauthor) | 6 comments Minty wrote: "Would you send a US code via private message or e-mail to amazesso1@gmail.com?"

Just sent you the code in an email.

message 10: by donna (new)

donna backshall (dtamayob) | 64 comments If you still have any US codes, I'd be happy to listen and review.

message 11: by Bill (new)

Bill Ward (billwardauthor) | 6 comments Donna wrote: "If you still have any US codes, I'd be happy to listen and review."

Hi Donna, I just messaged you a code.