Reading & Rambling discussion

The Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #3)
This topic is about The Ship of the Dead
October 2017 > Magnus Chase 3 Discussion || October 2017 Book of the Month

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa | 148 comments Anyone making their way through "Magnus Chase...The Ship of the Dead" by Rick Riordan can share their thoughts here!
Guys, I am so ready for this book. I have been waiting impatiently for it since I finished "The Hammer of Thor" last...November? Idk, it's been forever. So excited!!!

{Spoilers are allowed, but please give a warning before posting them}

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Sepúlveda | 5 comments I haven't started this trilogy yet but I hope you all enjoy this reading!

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura Edwards (laura_edsss) | 3 comments I still need to read the first book. My god, I'm so behind XD

Jessica Williamson (jlw_reads) | 16 comments I just want to get through book 2 of Trials of Apollo first but I should have time for both this month 😆

message 5: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa | 148 comments Daniel wrote: "I haven't started this trilogy yet but I hope you all enjoy this reading!"

Thanks! Next month is the first book in a series, so don't worry!

message 6: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa | 148 comments Laura wrote: "I still need to read the first book. My god, I'm so behind XD"

Awww! The first one was so much fun--I think I flew through it in a couple days :D

message 7: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa | 148 comments Jessica wrote: "I just want to get through book 2 of Trials of Apollo first but I should have time for both this month 😆"

Read ALL the Rick Riordan books!!! (Seriously, though, that has pretty much been my motto this year XD)

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura Edwards (laura_edsss) | 3 comments Vanessa wrote: "Laura wrote: "I still need to read the first book. My god, I'm so behind XD"

Awww! The first one was so much fun--I think I flew through it in a couple days :D"

I've got the first book, but I'm so caught up in Throne of Glass right now :D

Jessica Williamson (jlw_reads) | 16 comments Vanessa wrote: "Jessica wrote: "I just want to get through book 2 of Trials of Apollo first but I should have time for both this month 😆"

Read ALL the Rick Riordan books!!! (Seriously, though, that has pretty muc..."

You and me both! If I finish the Dark Prophecy and Ship of the Dead this month that'll be 10 Riordan books for me this year

message 10: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa | 148 comments Laura wrote: "Vanessa wrote: "Laura wrote: "I still need to read the first book. My god, I'm so behind XD"

Awww! The first one was so much fun--I think I flew through it in a couple days :D"

I've got the first..."

Oooh, that's a good series too :D

message 11: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa | 148 comments Jessica wrote: "Vanessa wrote: "Jessica wrote: "I just want to get through book 2 of Trials of Apollo first but I should have time for both this month 😆"

Read ALL the Rick Riordan books!!! (Seriously, though, tha..."

Jessica wrote: "Vanessa wrote: "Jessica wrote: "I just want to get through book 2 of Trials of Apollo first but I should have time for both this month 😆"

Read ALL the Rick Riordan books!!! (Seriously, though, tha..."

Laura wrote: "Vanessa wrote: "Laura wrote: "I still need to read the first book. My god, I'm so behind XD"

I've got the first..."

Wow! Let's see, I read PJO, HOA, both Trials of Apollo and the first Kane Chronicles...so that's 13 for me so far XD
But I was severely behind.

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura Edwards (laura_edsss) | 3 comments Maaan, I read so slowly :'(