What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > YA books with a unique concept, depressing at times, and LGBT character(s)?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regina (new)

Regina Osiecki | 260 comments I read Before I Fall, and Thirteen reasons why, perks of being a wallflower, etc. anyone know of any others

message 3: by J.S. (new)

J.S. (jsedge) | 58 comments Suicide Watch & Made of Stars by Kelley York.

How to Repair a Mechanical Heart by JC Lillis (which isn't so much depressing as it is extremely awesome).

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 153 comments These recs are all sci-fi. Ignore if that isn't for you. The interesting concept/depressing at times labels definitely apply, though.

Proxy
Coda
More Happy Than Not
Grasshopper Jungle

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Fat Angie fits the criteria to the letter and is one of the best books I have ever read.

message 7: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5221 comments Fat Angie for Andy's suggestion.
The Secret of a Heart Note

message 8: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (manduck) | 112 comments All the Bright Places (I can't remember if it has LGBTI characters but it is very good).

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia (julia700) | 9 comments Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green is really funny!

message 18: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2072 comments Surprised no one has mentioned Call Me By Your Name.

message 19: by Serena (new)

Serena | 93 comments miles away from you by ab Rutledge

fire song by adam garnet jones

I was here by gayle forman is good if you liked 13 reasons why but its about female friendship not a romance