2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Monster in the Closet (Romantic Suspense, #19; Baltimore, #5)
This topic is about Monster in the Closet
Monster in the Closet > Question M

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7626 comments Mod
Did you find the final scenes involving Gage’s eventual capture exciting? Your thoughts about how it was executed?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I was very surprised it worked. Denny was obviously going to his death. I was very glad to see that Jazzie got herself and her little sister out that door!

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7626 comments Mod
I enjoyed that climax. However, I don’t understand why they hadn’t covered all entry/exit points.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 818 comments I loved the climax too. I just knew that Taylor and Ford would end up in the thick of it somehow. Not having sufficient police coverage was a major plot hole for the whole book.

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) | 52 comments It was fine. although seems hard luck that Denny died and Gage didn't. And also their Mother. He sure caused his family so much grief.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 214 comments I love the final scenes. It made me anxious (in a good way). I was a little disappointed that Denny had to die for his stupidity. That felt like Rose killed off the wrong person.

message 7: by Lisa - (Aussie Girl) (last edited Oct 05, 2020 03:40PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) | 52 comments But doesn't that happen in families sometimes. The damage that one family member can wreck on everyone else. Although Denny and their mother losing their lives was taking it to the maximum. But that highlights the the sort of sociopath Gage was.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 214 comments So true Lisa.