2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Monster in the Closet (Romantic Suspense, #19; Baltimore, #5)
This topic is about Monster in the Closet
Monster in the Closet > Question L

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Another thing left dangling was Thomas Thorne’s possible exposure for having given J. D. info on Gage from his meeting with Cesar Tavilla. Do you think he’s at risk?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I wonder whether we'll see any follow-through on this thread in the next book. Tavilla didn't get where he was by being careless with his organization.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
I agree, Charlene. His last meeting with J. D. was pretty ominous.

message 4: by Anita (last edited Oct 16, 2017 02:08PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I can practically write this book myself. Thorne, Taylor and Ford, Jazzie and Janie, I see them all as future material for an awesome book.

Like Charlene said "Travilla didn't get where he was by being careless with his organization." It wouldn't be hard for him to uncover the link between Thorne and J.D. Travilla will be looking for the leak, he may not find Thorne's mole, but I bet he would. Oh, can't wait for that future book!

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Looking forward to next book(s).

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) | 52 comments Definitely this is material in a future book. Thorne will be definitely be the lead down the track.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 213 comments I agree with everyone on this. KR is setting up another book.