2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Monster in the Closet (Romantic Suspense, #19; Baltimore, #5)
This topic is about Monster in the Closet
Monster in the Closet > Question I

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Ford and Taylor have an almost instant attraction. What did you think of their relationship?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Lightning fast. Possible....

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
It was super fast but aren’t they all in this series?:)

message 4: by Anita (last edited Oct 16, 2017 01:48PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments Yeah, they are! It will be interesting to see if we get a follow-up on them in future books. It was really fast and they are pretty young. I got that all through to book. It was almost like they couldn't really be serious because of that and maybe that's true, but I know a lot of young married couples that age and they are just fine.

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) | 52 comments Jonetta wrote: "It was super fast but aren’t they all in this series?:)"

Ah yes, Jonetta. You know my opinion of these insta love connections in this series.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 213 comments I like their connection. I expect fast from Karen Rose. Given their ages, young people are quick to fall. It is the staying that doesn't always work.

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) | 52 comments At least she didn't give them a HEA immediately acknowledging their youth. Gives scope in another book to highlight them getting together when they've had more life experience.