2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Monster in the Closet (Romantic Suspense, #19; Baltimore, #5)
This topic is about Monster in the Closet
Monster in the Closet > Question E

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Stevie was initially hostile towards Taylor. Did you understand why? Was this a natural response?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments A newly-pregnant woman, who has a wonderful second husband would naturally feel possessive of him. She had to use her powers of reasoning to deal with her natural feelings.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Stevie was one hot mess of hormones, cop and fiercely protective wife! At first I couldn’t understand why she was being so aggressive but I eventually got there.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments She knew what a hole in Clay's life the disappearance of Sienna was. Stevie is a fiercely protective person for the ones she loves. I wasn't surprised at all that she came out swinging.

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) | 52 comments Stevie always has been portrayed with a short fuse and fairly fierce in her personality. Plus she has gone through so much trauma in her life, I gave her a pass for feeling defensive for Clay. They all have a right to feel anger about the situation.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 213 comments I had a problem with Stevie at first. I felt like she wanted to prevent a relationship between Taylor and Clay. I understand that she was pregnant, hormonal, etc., but she is a mother. I expected her to help Clay and Taylor a little more.